Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Hey Carole...Couldn't pass this one...

Posted by Rich on 6/12/02 at 07:40 (087245)

Happy Belated Birthday you sneaky girl!! You let this slip right past us! I could not let this pass and not post my well wishes. I hope you had a wonderful birthday and that the blessings last till the next one! Enjoy your beach vacation and think of all of us!!

Richelle

Re: Hey Carole...Couldn't pass this one...

Carole C in NOLA on 6/12/02 at 12:55 (087316)

Thank you, Rich! Wow, everybody is being so sweet to remember my birthday! :)

Carole C

Kathy G on 6/12/02 at 13:55 (087329)

Happy Birthday, even it is belated, Carole in NOLA!! I still think it's hilarious how long it took me to figure out what NOLA stood for!

Bet you're getting excited about your trip!

Carole C in NOLA on 6/12/02 at 15:48 (087336)

Thanks Kathy, and you're right that I'm getting excited about my trip! In fact, you might say that I'm already gone. I found my old Beach Boys CD, and my prescription sunglasses, and I've started packing..... leaving Sunday morning! :)

Carole

Re: NOLA

Rich on 6/12/02 at 22:09 (087395)

Don't laugh at me....I live in Louisiana and it didn't register for a few times talking to Carole! Where's my sign? LOL

Rich

Carole C in NOLA on 6/12/02 at 12:55 (087316)

Thank you, Rich! Wow, everybody is being so sweet to remember my birthday! :)

Carole C

Kathy G on 6/12/02 at 13:55 (087329)

Happy Birthday, even it is belated, Carole in NOLA!! I still think it's hilarious how long it took me to figure out what NOLA stood for!

Bet you're getting excited about your trip!

Carole C in NOLA on 6/12/02 at 15:48 (087336)

Thanks Kathy, and you're right that I'm getting excited about my trip! In fact, you might say that I'm already gone. I found my old Beach Boys CD, and my prescription sunglasses, and I've started packing..... leaving Sunday morning! :)

Carole

Re: NOLA

Rich on 6/12/02 at 22:09 (087395)

Don't laugh at me....I live in Louisiana and it didn't register for a few times talking to Carole! Where's my sign? LOL

Rich