Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Happy Birthday Judy!!

Posted by Necee on 6/12/02 at 20:53 (087370)

As I write this, Judy and her hubby are out enjoying a good steak dinner in celebration of her Birthday!!
So Happy Birthday Judy and may you be blessed with good health and much happiness.
I enjoyed our chat, and hope that we get the chance to catch eachother online again real soon.
All the best to you friend, and...

Happy trails to you.....

Necee

Re: Happy Birthday Judy!!

Suzanne D on 6/12/02 at 21:34 (087376)

My best wishes to you for a very happy birthday, Judy! I hope you enjoyed your dinner out tonight!

I appreciate both the wisdom and wit which shine through your posts. Thank you for being you.

May the coming year be a joyous one!

Suzanne :-)

john h on 6/12/02 at 22:13 (087399)

yes happy birthday Judy. Judy is 38 a year older than Nancy.

Laurie R on 6/12/02 at 22:23 (087403)

Well Happy Birthday to you Judy , I did not know it was your special day today .... I hope you are enjoying your dinner out with your hubby tonight .... Much love always , Laurie R

Necee on 6/12/02 at 22:47 (087405)

She just THOUGHT she was going to keep this birthday all to herself!!!

Necee

Missy B on 6/13/02 at 04:54 (087414)

Hope your day was SPECIAL in every way. Missy B.

Valerie S on 6/13/02 at 06:38 (087420)

Happy Birthday to You, Judy! I hope you had a wonderful date with your husband, and that this year brings you wealth in many forms. John, put in your little book that I am 22, please.

Val.

nancy s. on 6/13/02 at 06:54 (087423)

well shoot, i thought judy was twenty years older than i am, and i was looking forward to looking as good as she does. happy birthday, judy!
nancy

JudyS on 6/13/02 at 11:51 (087460)

Aw shucks Necee, now you've gone and done it! :) Not that I was exactly subtle when I mentioned my BD on IM!
Yeah right John, 38 - yet again!
Nancy dear, we'll always be the same age but I'll never be as wise as you. I can only aspire.
Dinner out was perfect. We went to a seafood restaurant where I ordered a filet mignon. It was perfect - even though my pals were busy laughing at my choice.
Thanks so much, everyone, for adding birthday greetings. Now I have a favor to ask -
I switched my computer to Windows XP about ten days ago and have been adrift ever since because the one thing I failed to back up was my email address book. So would ya'll drop me an email when you get a chance? That way I can re-enter your addresses. That is, I guess, if you don't mind my having it!
And last, Carole, I tried to email you a little birthday card but I was guessing at your address so here's a belated birthday wish for you - and many, many more. Up with Gemini's!

Carole C in NOLA on 6/13/02 at 11:51 (087461)

Judy, you too? Wow! We have a lot of Gemini's! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you enjoy your day.

Carole C

Tammie on 6/13/02 at 17:45 (087492)

Happy Birthday to you and many many more! May you recieve all that you desire and maintain all that you love! You are a great Person and I enjoy reading and your cute antics with several here! I hope that your family celebrated there good luck in having a great friend as well as mother and wife! Take care and always maintain your perky happy love for life and friends as you are the flower in life! Hugs to you Happy Bday!

john h on 6/13/02 at 19:44 (087506)

Valerie I have your age now so when is your birthday. Judy's birthday was on June 12, my office mangers birthday was on June 12 and the other lady in my office on June 11.

john h on 6/13/02 at 19:54 (087510)

(email removed)

Nancy N on 6/13/02 at 21:45 (087521)

John--

My mom's is tomorrow, does that count? She has mild PF but has never been interested in checking out the board.

Valerie S on 6/14/02 at 07:47 (087555)

My birthday is September 10, but I'm not really 22 ... hee hee ... I am 31.

But there sure seem to be a lot of people from this board with birthdays in June... Happy Birthday to all you summer babies. Mine was always the first one in the school year, and I always felt stressed about what kind of treat I should bring to my class...

-Val.

Suzanne D on 6/12/02 at 21:34 (087376)

My best wishes to you for a very happy birthday, Judy! I hope you enjoyed your dinner out tonight!

I appreciate both the wisdom and wit which shine through your posts. Thank you for being you.

May the coming year be a joyous one!

Suzanne :-)

john h on 6/12/02 at 22:13 (087399)

yes happy birthday Judy. Judy is 38 a year older than Nancy.

Laurie R on 6/12/02 at 22:23 (087403)

Well Happy Birthday to you Judy , I did not know it was your special day today .... I hope you are enjoying your dinner out with your hubby tonight .... Much love always , Laurie R

Necee on 6/12/02 at 22:47 (087405)

She just THOUGHT she was going to keep this birthday all to herself!!!

Necee

Missy B on 6/13/02 at 04:54 (087414)

Hope your day was SPECIAL in every way. Missy B.

Valerie S on 6/13/02 at 06:38 (087420)

Happy Birthday to You, Judy! I hope you had a wonderful date with your husband, and that this year brings you wealth in many forms. John, put in your little book that I am 22, please.

Val.

nancy s. on 6/13/02 at 06:54 (087423)

well shoot, i thought judy was twenty years older than i am, and i was looking forward to looking as good as she does. happy birthday, judy!
nancy

JudyS on 6/13/02 at 11:51 (087460)

Aw shucks Necee, now you've gone and done it! :) Not that I was exactly subtle when I mentioned my BD on IM!
Yeah right John, 38 - yet again!
Nancy dear, we'll always be the same age but I'll never be as wise as you. I can only aspire.
Dinner out was perfect. We went to a seafood restaurant where I ordered a filet mignon. It was perfect - even though my pals were busy laughing at my choice.
Thanks so much, everyone, for adding birthday greetings. Now I have a favor to ask -
I switched my computer to Windows XP about ten days ago and have been adrift ever since because the one thing I failed to back up was my email address book. So would ya'll drop me an email when you get a chance? That way I can re-enter your addresses. That is, I guess, if you don't mind my having it!
And last, Carole, I tried to email you a little birthday card but I was guessing at your address so here's a belated birthday wish for you - and many, many more. Up with Gemini's!

Carole C in NOLA on 6/13/02 at 11:51 (087461)

Judy, you too? Wow! We have a lot of Gemini's! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you enjoy your day.

Carole C

Tammie on 6/13/02 at 17:45 (087492)

Happy Birthday to you and many many more! May you recieve all that you desire and maintain all that you love! You are a great Person and I enjoy reading and your cute antics with several here! I hope that your family celebrated there good luck in having a great friend as well as mother and wife! Take care and always maintain your perky happy love for life and friends as you are the flower in life! Hugs to you Happy Bday!

john h on 6/13/02 at 19:44 (087506)

Valerie I have your age now so when is your birthday. Judy's birthday was on June 12, my office mangers birthday was on June 12 and the other lady in my office on June 11.

john h on 6/13/02 at 19:54 (087510)

(email removed)

Nancy N on 6/13/02 at 21:45 (087521)

John--

My mom's is tomorrow, does that count? She has mild PF but has never been interested in checking out the board.

Valerie S on 6/14/02 at 07:47 (087555)

My birthday is September 10, but I'm not really 22 ... hee hee ... I am 31.

But there sure seem to be a lot of people from this board with birthdays in June... Happy Birthday to all you summer babies. Mine was always the first one in the school year, and I always felt stressed about what kind of treat I should bring to my class...

-Val.