Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Another surgery coming up!!

Posted by Carmon S. on 6/14/02 at 01:21 (087539)

Hi all!
I just wanted to ask for your positive energy and prayers on June 18th..7:30 am (Pacific Standard Time). I am having my left foot PF Release done (my right foot was done in February and it is doing just great)! I will keep you posted as to how this one goes when I feel like sitting at the computer. I believe that Kay and I are having our surgeries the same day. Toodles and take care of your footsies!

Re: Another surgery coming up!!

Missy B on 6/14/02 at 04:36 (087541)

Carmon,
Glad to hear that your right foot is doing great. You will be in my thoughts and prayers next week with hopes that you have equally as much success with your left foot.
Missy B.

Tonya on 6/14/02 at 10:42 (087586)

Carmon,
Best of luck to you. I hope all does well for both you and Kay.

kay on 6/15/02 at 21:35 (087714)

yes carmon i'm there the 18th also. i will be sending good thoughts your way. with luck mine will be a success and i'll soon be ready for my left foot too.
my hubby ask today if i was getting nervous. i said no i am looking forward to my foot being better. i want this done. of course the second or third day after surgery i probably won't be so happy.
kay

Missy B on 6/14/02 at 04:36 (087541)

Carmon,
Glad to hear that your right foot is doing great. You will be in my thoughts and prayers next week with hopes that you have equally as much success with your left foot.
Missy B.

Tonya on 6/14/02 at 10:42 (087586)

Carmon,
Best of luck to you. I hope all does well for both you and Kay.

kay on 6/15/02 at 21:35 (087714)

yes carmon i'm there the 18th also. i will be sending good thoughts your way. with luck mine will be a success and i'll soon be ready for my left foot too.
my hubby ask today if i was getting nervous. i said no i am looking forward to my foot being better. i want this done. of course the second or third day after surgery i probably won't be so happy.
kay