Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Carole, have a good time and a safe trip!

Posted by Suzanne D on 6/14/02 at 12:37 (087599)

I will be gone most of the day tomorrow and didn't want to chance missing you before you leave for your trip Sunday morning, Carole. I would just like to join with the others who have wished for you a wonderful trip to Florida!

I hope you enjoy the time with your brother and that your feet behave VERY well! I'm sure you're prepared with all the shoes you might need and the ice pack you bought and your Celbrex and everything that can be thought of!

My wish for you is that your feet do so well and you enjoy yourself so much that days go by without your having to even give your feet much thought! That would truly be a vacation!

Take some pictures to share with us all later!

Suzanne :-)

Re: Carole, have a good time and a safe trip!

Carole C in NOLA on 6/14/02 at 13:43 (087601)

Thank you, Suzanne. I will have a wonderful time and I'll take lots of photos. :)

I'm going to take six pairs of shoes including two pairs of Birkenstocks, even though in a joking e-mail about five minutes ago my brother just sneered at them as typical of American Al Quieda (sp?) sympathizers in Boston. He doesn't know I have them so he thought it was just a joke. I feel awful, but I wrote him back and told him to lay off, because I am bringing a pair of Birkenstocks! LOL

Maybe he will think better of Birkenstocks after this!

Carole C

Carole C on 6/16/02 at 20:11 (087755)

I'm safely in Fort Pierce, Florida right now.. the trip only took ten and a half hours, and the weather and roads were great except for a nasty but small storm near Kissamee, Florida.

I don't think the driving was too hard on my feet at all. I am not sure why. I am wearing my Birkenstocks now. My brother won't arrive until tomorrow.

So, tonight I'll just watch the local news and try to start RELAXING... easier said than done!

Carole C

wendyn on 6/16/02 at 22:23 (087759)

Have a great trip Carole!

Carole C in NOLA on 6/14/02 at 13:43 (087601)

Thank you, Suzanne. I will have a wonderful time and I'll take lots of photos. :)

I'm going to take six pairs of shoes including two pairs of Birkenstocks, even though in a joking e-mail about five minutes ago my brother just sneered at them as typical of American Al Quieda (sp?) sympathizers in Boston. He doesn't know I have them so he thought it was just a joke. I feel awful, but I wrote him back and told him to lay off, because I am bringing a pair of Birkenstocks! LOL

Maybe he will think better of Birkenstocks after this!

Carole C

Carole C on 6/16/02 at 20:11 (087755)

I'm safely in Fort Pierce, Florida right now.. the trip only took ten and a half hours, and the weather and roads were great except for a nasty but small storm near Kissamee, Florida.

I don't think the driving was too hard on my feet at all. I am not sure why. I am wearing my Birkenstocks now. My brother won't arrive until tomorrow.

So, tonight I'll just watch the local news and try to start RELAXING... easier said than done!

Carole C

wendyn on 6/16/02 at 22:23 (087759)

Have a great trip Carole!