Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Looking for pt's > 12 weeks out after Epos, results?

Posted by Brian V. on 6/16/02 at 14:55 (087743)

Once again I am inquiring to see if anyone is >12 weeks out after Epos tx to see if there is any change. Worse, better, the same?
Still considering giving it a try but I need to know if people are improving or not.

Thanks for your input.
Brian V.,RN

Re: Looking for pt's > 12 weeks out after Epos, results?

Mary Beth S on 6/16/02 at 15:24 (087744)

Brian, I'm being retreated this Thursday at Dr. Z's office. My feet are the same/slightly worse. It's very frustrating and a big disappointment for me. However, they did state that I may need a couple of treatments. I'll let you know how the second treatment goes. Also, I am requesting physical therapy in conjunction with the next treatment. MB

AndrewS on 6/16/02 at 22:05 (087758)

Sorry to hear you did not do well Marybeth. For those who don't recall, Marybeth and I were done on the same day. I have had quite the opposite response. My pain level has dramatically decreased. I too will eventually get a retreatment in the hopes of a 100% cure, but I am 80% better and I had a very bad and disabling case. Best of luck Marybeth. Keep us updated.

Shane on 6/18/02 at 09:36 (087894)

Brian,

I am going on 6 weeks w/ the Dornier and I am increasing getting better. I do have ups and down, but overall I have seen alot of improvement and I still have 6 more weeks of recovery. Overall, I would say the treatment for me is successful, even if I need to get another treatment. I am so much happier now that I don't have the chronic heel pain that I did prior tyo the treatment. Also, alot of my arch stiffness has improved. I keep looking forward to the next few weeks of recovery, hopefully returning to normal! good luck

Shane

john h on 6/18/02 at 10:09 (087899)

Shane: Great news. Multiple treatments have been the answer for a number of people.

monte on 6/18/02 at 12:59 (087913)

I had my treatment on May 7th. My right foot feels better than before (hope that lasts) but my left has been hurting along the outer edge (new pain). I actually found myself standing still without pain for over a minute and not realizing it . It was wierd to not think about standing. Hope this is the beginning of recovery for me. I have had this of almost 18 months. Also, the nerve block injection has irritated the nerve in my left foot. It tingles down to my big toe when I lift my leg straight. They say that it will pass over time. P.S. I still tape and get A.R.T. massages on my calves. I wear Sof Sole Arch Plus insoles. Custom orthotics hurt me over time.

Re: Looking for pt's > monte

nancy s. on 6/18/02 at 16:49 (087929)

monte, you actually found yourself standing still without pain for over a minute and not realizing it? if this hasn't happened for you in a long time, i'd consider it a major breakthrough. it may well happen again ... and again ... over time, with shorter periods between each experience. congratulations -- i too hope it's the beginning of recovery for you.
all the best,
nancy

monte on 6/19/02 at 08:29 (087985)

yeah...i was weird. I even stopped talking to my co-worker to let him know I just had a moment. Thinks I'm strange. The right foot is definitely doing better than the right. My parents even told me that I was walking better yesterday. But today...higher pain level...but I think it is due to the damp weather. That was one minute out of 18 months. I do beleive that more will come. I give myself another year with a samll percentage of healing each month and I will get there. Fingers crossed.

cindy e. on 6/19/02 at 16:23 (088033)

it has been 12 weeks and it seems like eswt has failed in my case. i'm back at the same pain level before i started(8+) and it is very dissapointing. the first 4 weeks i saw some inprovement but after 5 weeks the morning pain began to return and now its just like it was before. i've talked to my local podiatrist and he says i'm probably looking at surgery but not to do it till i can't stand it any longer. he also wants me to se another doc about a calf-tendon lengthening surgery to go along with a plantar-facia release surgery due to a very tight calf tendon.(which we've tried every stretch and p.t. to help that out also)Does dr. z have any suggestions. i'm out of ideas Mrs. e.

Re: Giving up already?

Shane on 6/19/02 at 18:00 (088039)

Cindy,

Did you only have one treatment of ESWT? I have had only one and I'm at the 6 week point currently and feeling alot better. But I totally intend on having another session if I am not healed 100% in 6 more weeks. From all of the ESWT experiences I have read on this board, sometimes you require an additional session(s). Don't give up so quickly, ESWT is a walk in the park (no pun intended) compared to surgery - AND that has no guarantees. Where did you have the ESWT treatment at? and can you get another one? I would seriously consider multiple sessions before you throw in the towel - Ask Dr. Z.

Shane

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/19/02 at 21:14 (088064)

Hi

I would have a second treatment done. I have seen alot of time where a second treatment works even when a first treatment does

Maureen R on 6/21/02 at 11:32 (088213)

Cindy
I strongly recommend that you NOT have surgery done. I waited 15 yrs & was in great pain, but I am now crippled from the surgery. I have nerve damage and have great trouble just existing. I'm on my own & get no regular help doing daily chores. I also must drive 30 mi/day for work, where they are not sympathetic to my situation. However bad you think your pain is now, it could be so many times worse if you have surgery. Words can't really express how regretful I am for having the surgery.
Because of the failed surgery I am considering having EWST done. Reading your message makes me hesitate to do it. I can't afford to become any more handicapped or I will need to use wheechair. I'd appreciate more details of your situation if you don't mind. Are you any better? I asked the doc I saw about using lower energy frequency & making multiple visits. He'd rather use 3600 pulse & aim for just one visit. But then again, his price covers however many treatments are needed, so I guess they'd rather you don't come back.
But again, I recommend that you don't have the surgery. Good luck.

cindy e. on 6/21/02 at 22:05 (088263)

i appreciate your input. i am not going to jump into any surgery unless i become completly unable to walk at all. i'm just 41 and run my own business so i need to be able to get around and not be immobile for any length of time. i can usually get 2-4 hours in the morning in before i start really hurting. first morning pain is pretty significant but then eases up for those 2-4 hours. i would not dicourage anyone from trying the eswt. what didn't work for me has obviously been a miracle for others. you won't know till you try and it didn't make it any worse. i will be contacting my doc who did the original procedure next week to see if he would be willing to do a 2nd treatment( for free i hope). i'm currently taking hydrocone 650mg. 1-2 times a day for the pain. it doesn't really help much. i'd like to find a pain med that worked better till i can figure out about a 2nd treatment.anyone have any suggestions on pain meds that worked for them?(other than ultram & celebrex which i am extremely allergic to!) keep us all posted thanks cindy

Re: Looking for published results

BrianG on 6/27/02 at 18:19 (088625)

I'm at 11.5 weeks post Dornier Epos treatment. Unfortunatly I have had no decrease in my pain level. Am still trying to decide if I should get another treatment. I wish the FDA had followed up their trials with a 2nd treatment. Has anyone had two Dornier treatments, with the FDA protocol settings? Are there any papers that have been published on two, or more treatments, with the Dornier Epos?

BrianG

PS: Hey BrianV, glad to see you have graduated. Are you working?

Sunny Jacob - Bayshore on 6/28/02 at 06:43 (088653)

All the published papers I am aware of (using Epos) are for multiple treatment (3 x average and in special cases more than three times).
As I have written several times on this message board, to the best of my knowledge it is only in the United States that the one time 'high energy' treatment with Epos was introduced. Some of those outcomes are appearing from few of those patients.
I hope that some teaching institution will do a clincial study comparing single and multiple use with Epos. A double bind study with randomly selected groups of patients will substantiate the effectivenss of such a study.

Re: Sunny, would you.......?

BrianG on 6/28/02 at 11:35 (088679)

Hi Sunny,

Thanks for your reply. Just off the record, would you personally have a 2nd high power Dornier treatment, if the 1st had failed? Thanks in advance.

BrianG

Sunny Jacob - Bayshore on 6/28/02 at 21:00 (088725)

Brian,
As this is on the message board, it will be on the record, and that's no problem.
I assume you had your first treatment with Dr.Z. I have full confidence in the quality of his treatment and his professionalism.
If your pain level is not reduced to an expected level 12 weeks after the first ESWT treatment, perhaps you should consult with your doctor regarding a 2nd treatment session with Epos. Most probably this will do the job. The intervals between treatments can be decided by your physician based on your recovery.It is possible you may require a 3rd treatment.In any event, this non invasive procedure is far better than surgery. There is no scientific evidence of side effects from an ESWT treatment after more than 3 Million treatments around the world. PF urgery does not have such a record.

Re: I guess I just don't want to be 1st, for # two

BrianG on 6/28/02 at 22:19 (088736)

Thank you. Yes, Dr Z. gave me the Dornier treatment. I know he has treated others with more than one high energy treatment, with the Orbie. I just feel like I am in Dornier uncharted territory. Think I'll sit back a little bit, to see how the first wave, make out with a 2nd Dornier treatment. I am a hard core patient, to be sure :*(
I do appreciate the first treatent, and realize that not everyone will be helped.

Regards
BrianG

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/28/02 at 22:50 (088737)

Hi Brian

I have treated a few 2nd treatments with the Dornier. The first treatments were witth the orbie and the 2nd were with the Dornier. As you know we have had the dornier for the last three months. I don't think I have any one with two Dornier treatment for pf. I do have them with achilles tendon

I know there are going to be some 2nd treatments coming up just due to the law of averages. I will give you an update 2nd treatment report . Unless some one can point out to me something wrong with our protocol at Excellence Shockwave Therapy Group. If there is no relief at 12 weeks we will offer a 2nd treatment. I am offering at anytime a second treatment to you

john h on 6/29/02 at 08:11 (088754)

Brian: Bayshore does three treatments with their machine routinely. Allan in Australia is doing three treatments and sometimes 4 with the EPOS rountinely (in three weeks). Mohez is sort of the gold standard and he had 11 treatments with all three machines and he is cured. I have had 4 treatments with the orby as has Steve P. The risk seems so minimal with ESWT that I would have no problem and will probably go for the three treatments at some points (Unless I have to pay for Scotts Motel 6 trip to Destin).

BrianG on 6/29/02 at 22:15 (088793)

Thanks Dr. Z, I'll be watching the message boards too, as I notice some folks are talking about a 2nd treatment with you. I'm not skeptical, but I wouldn't consder my myself a ground breaker either. John, I believe that Bayshore uses 3 'low energy' treatments wth the Dornier. If they go 'high energy', they use the OssaTron, no???

BrianG

BrianJ on 6/30/02 at 11:05 (088807)

Bayshore does three low energy treatments with the Siemens Sonocur, or one high energy treatment with the Ossatron.

john h on 6/30/02 at 12:00 (088814)

You are right about Bayshore Brian. Three low energy treatments spaced every other day. They also administer Laser thearpy as part of their ESWT protocol. Dr. Gordon who is a consultant with Bayshore recommended the Ossatron for my foot that had previous surgery because of possible scar tissure formation. He recommed the low energey treatment for the other. Since they both cost the same he has no reason to recommmend one over the other. I am anxiously awaiting the resuls of his study which I think compared low energy/high energy and number of treatments. Investiors Daily which is a respected financial journal recently did an article on Healthtronics. Currently treatment for PF accounts for (I think) 20% of revenue. Their business model calls for PF treatments to account for 50% of growing revenues within 12 months as more Doctors come on board. With California Blue Cross/Blue Shield now using the OssaTron they should expand rapidly as California Blue Cross Blue Shield is sort of a leader in that industry.

BrianG on 6/30/02 at 13:59 (088828)

John, any idea when Dr. Gordon's study will be complete?

Re: I guess I just don't want to be 1st, for # two/Sunny

john h on 6/30/02 at 19:36 (088836)

I think Sunny from Bayshore said he would be making a presentation at the annual ESWT Conference in Europe this month and his presentation would be on a website. I assume it must have something to do with his study. Sunny please chime in here if you are in Canada.

Scott D. on 7/01/02 at 07:50 (088857)

Dr. Z.... I'm very interested in what you've done so far with the achilles. We've got some docs anxious to learn about it.

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/01/02 at 21:29 (088884)

I have used ESWT with both the orbie and the dornier. The result have been good. It does work for all cases but when it works it is great. I have some post ESWT cases two years. This is strictly for chronic, insertional achilles tendonitis with or without calification. So I really like the procedure considering the other option being surgery. One point this is an off label procedure

Brian V. on 7/02/02 at 10:16 (088924)

Thanks to all for their responses on how they are feeling after their first treatment w/ the Epos. I am going to have a treatment done as soon as I can schedule the time and the office can take me.

Brian G (I believe this is who asked): thanks for the congrats! I have not started working yet, except in my present job as an RN, and I am aggressively looking for a job as a PA. My preference is towards Southern California. If anyone knows of a hospital that is looking for a well trained Physician Assistant, specifically in their critical care/ICU departments, who scored in the 90th percentile on his licensing exam, feel free to let me know. :) I am looking for any leads I can find.

Thanks again for all your responses.
Brian V. (email removed)

Mary Beth S on 6/16/02 at 15:24 (087744)

Brian, I'm being retreated this Thursday at Dr. Z's office. My feet are the same/slightly worse. It's very frustrating and a big disappointment for me. However, they did state that I may need a couple of treatments. I'll let you know how the second treatment goes. Also, I am requesting physical therapy in conjunction with the next treatment. MB

AndrewS on 6/16/02 at 22:05 (087758)

Sorry to hear you did not do well Marybeth. For those who don't recall, Marybeth and I were done on the same day. I have had quite the opposite response. My pain level has dramatically decreased. I too will eventually get a retreatment in the hopes of a 100% cure, but I am 80% better and I had a very bad and disabling case. Best of luck Marybeth. Keep us updated.

Shane on 6/18/02 at 09:36 (087894)

Brian,

I am going on 6 weeks w/ the Dornier and I am increasing getting better. I do have ups and down, but overall I have seen alot of improvement and I still have 6 more weeks of recovery. Overall, I would say the treatment for me is successful, even if I need to get another treatment. I am so much happier now that I don't have the chronic heel pain that I did prior tyo the treatment. Also, alot of my arch stiffness has improved. I keep looking forward to the next few weeks of recovery, hopefully returning to normal! good luck

Shane

john h on 6/18/02 at 10:09 (087899)

Shane: Great news. Multiple treatments have been the answer for a number of people.

monte on 6/18/02 at 12:59 (087913)

I had my treatment on May 7th. My right foot feels better than before (hope that lasts) but my left has been hurting along the outer edge (new pain). I actually found myself standing still without pain for over a minute and not realizing it . It was wierd to not think about standing. Hope this is the beginning of recovery for me. I have had this of almost 18 months. Also, the nerve block injection has irritated the nerve in my left foot. It tingles down to my big toe when I lift my leg straight. They say that it will pass over time. P.S. I still tape and get A.R.T. massages on my calves. I wear Sof Sole Arch Plus insoles. Custom orthotics hurt me over time.

nancy s. on 6/18/02 at 16:49 (087929)

monte, you actually found yourself standing still without pain for over a minute and not realizing it? if this hasn't happened for you in a long time, i'd consider it a major breakthrough. it may well happen again ... and again ... over time, with shorter periods between each experience. congratulations -- i too hope it's the beginning of recovery for you.
all the best,
nancy

monte on 6/19/02 at 08:29 (087985)

yeah...i was weird. I even stopped talking to my co-worker to let him know I just had a moment. Thinks I'm strange. The right foot is definitely doing better than the right. My parents even told me that I was walking better yesterday. But today...higher pain level...but I think it is due to the damp weather. That was one minute out of 18 months. I do beleive that more will come. I give myself another year with a samll percentage of healing each month and I will get there. Fingers crossed.

cindy e. on 6/19/02 at 16:23 (088033)

it has been 12 weeks and it seems like eswt has failed in my case. i'm back at the same pain level before i started(8+) and it is very dissapointing. the first 4 weeks i saw some inprovement but after 5 weeks the morning pain began to return and now its just like it was before. i've talked to my local podiatrist and he says i'm probably looking at surgery but not to do it till i can't stand it any longer. he also wants me to se another doc about a calf-tendon lengthening surgery to go along with a plantar-facia release surgery due to a very tight calf tendon.(which we've tried every stretch and p.t. to help that out also)Does dr. z have any suggestions. i'm out of ideas Mrs. e.

Re: Giving up already?

Shane on 6/19/02 at 18:00 (088039)

Cindy,

Did you only have one treatment of ESWT? I have had only one and I'm at the 6 week point currently and feeling alot better. But I totally intend on having another session if I am not healed 100% in 6 more weeks. From all of the ESWT experiences I have read on this board, sometimes you require an additional session(s). Don't give up so quickly, ESWT is a walk in the park (no pun intended) compared to surgery - AND that has no guarantees. Where did you have the ESWT treatment at? and can you get another one? I would seriously consider multiple sessions before you throw in the towel - Ask Dr. Z.

Shane

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/19/02 at 21:14 (088064)

Hi

I would have a second treatment done. I have seen alot of time where a second treatment works even when a first treatment does

Maureen R on 6/21/02 at 11:32 (088213)

Cindy
I strongly recommend that you NOT have surgery done. I waited 15 yrs & was in great pain, but I am now crippled from the surgery. I have nerve damage and have great trouble just existing. I'm on my own & get no regular help doing daily chores. I also must drive 30 mi/day for work, where they are not sympathetic to my situation. However bad you think your pain is now, it could be so many times worse if you have surgery. Words can't really express how regretful I am for having the surgery.
Because of the failed surgery I am considering having EWST done. Reading your message makes me hesitate to do it. I can't afford to become any more handicapped or I will need to use wheechair. I'd appreciate more details of your situation if you don't mind. Are you any better? I asked the doc I saw about using lower energy frequency & making multiple visits. He'd rather use 3600 pulse & aim for just one visit. But then again, his price covers however many treatments are needed, so I guess they'd rather you don't come back.
But again, I recommend that you don't have the surgery. Good luck.

cindy e. on 6/21/02 at 22:05 (088263)

i appreciate your input. i am not going to jump into any surgery unless i become completly unable to walk at all. i'm just 41 and run my own business so i need to be able to get around and not be immobile for any length of time. i can usually get 2-4 hours in the morning in before i start really hurting. first morning pain is pretty significant but then eases up for those 2-4 hours. i would not dicourage anyone from trying the eswt. what didn't work for me has obviously been a miracle for others. you won't know till you try and it didn't make it any worse. i will be contacting my doc who did the original procedure next week to see if he would be willing to do a 2nd treatment( for free i hope). i'm currently taking hydrocone 650mg. 1-2 times a day for the pain. it doesn't really help much. i'd like to find a pain med that worked better till i can figure out about a 2nd treatment.anyone have any suggestions on pain meds that worked for them?(other than ultram & celebrex which i am extremely allergic to!) keep us all posted thanks cindy

BrianG on 6/27/02 at 18:19 (088625)

I'm at 11.5 weeks post Dornier Epos treatment. Unfortunatly I have had no decrease in my pain level. Am still trying to decide if I should get another treatment. I wish the FDA had followed up their trials with a 2nd treatment. Has anyone had two Dornier treatments, with the FDA protocol settings? Are there any papers that have been published on two, or more treatments, with the Dornier Epos?

BrianG

PS: Hey BrianV, glad to see you have graduated. Are you working?

Sunny Jacob - Bayshore on 6/28/02 at 06:43 (088653)

All the published papers I am aware of (using Epos) are for multiple treatment (3 x average and in special cases more than three times).
As I have written several times on this message board, to the best of my knowledge it is only in the United States that the one time 'high energy' treatment with Epos was introduced. Some of those outcomes are appearing from few of those patients.
I hope that some teaching institution will do a clincial study comparing single and multiple use with Epos. A double bind study with randomly selected groups of patients will substantiate the effectivenss of such a study.

BrianG on 6/28/02 at 11:35 (088679)

Hi Sunny,

Thanks for your reply. Just off the record, would you personally have a 2nd high power Dornier treatment, if the 1st had failed? Thanks in advance.

BrianG

Sunny Jacob - Bayshore on 6/28/02 at 21:00 (088725)

Brian,
As this is on the message board, it will be on the record, and that's no problem.
I assume you had your first treatment with Dr.Z. I have full confidence in the quality of his treatment and his professionalism.
If your pain level is not reduced to an expected level 12 weeks after the first ESWT treatment, perhaps you should consult with your doctor regarding a 2nd treatment session with Epos. Most probably this will do the job. The intervals between treatments can be decided by your physician based on your recovery.It is possible you may require a 3rd treatment.In any event, this non invasive procedure is far better than surgery. There is no scientific evidence of side effects from an ESWT treatment after more than 3 Million treatments around the world. PF urgery does not have such a record.

BrianG on 6/28/02 at 22:19 (088736)

Thank you. Yes, Dr Z. gave me the Dornier treatment. I know he has treated others with more than one high energy treatment, with the Orbie. I just feel like I am in Dornier uncharted territory. Think I'll sit back a little bit, to see how the first wave, make out with a 2nd Dornier treatment. I am a hard core patient, to be sure :*(
I do appreciate the first treatent, and realize that not everyone will be helped.

Regards
BrianG

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/28/02 at 22:50 (088737)

Hi Brian

I have treated a few 2nd treatments with the Dornier. The first treatments were witth the orbie and the 2nd were with the Dornier. As you know we have had the dornier for the last three months. I don't think I have any one with two Dornier treatment for pf. I do have them with achilles tendon

I know there are going to be some 2nd treatments coming up just due to the law of averages. I will give you an update 2nd treatment report . Unless some one can point out to me something wrong with our protocol at Excellence Shockwave Therapy Group. If there is no relief at 12 weeks we will offer a 2nd treatment. I am offering at anytime a second treatment to you

john h on 6/29/02 at 08:11 (088754)

Brian: Bayshore does three treatments with their machine routinely. Allan in Australia is doing three treatments and sometimes 4 with the EPOS rountinely (in three weeks). Mohez is sort of the gold standard and he had 11 treatments with all three machines and he is cured. I have had 4 treatments with the orby as has Steve P. The risk seems so minimal with ESWT that I would have no problem and will probably go for the three treatments at some points (Unless I have to pay for Scotts Motel 6 trip to Destin).

BrianG on 6/29/02 at 22:15 (088793)

Thanks Dr. Z, I'll be watching the message boards too, as I notice some folks are talking about a 2nd treatment with you. I'm not skeptical, but I wouldn't consder my myself a ground breaker either. John, I believe that Bayshore uses 3 'low energy' treatments wth the Dornier. If they go 'high energy', they use the OssaTron, no???

BrianG

BrianJ on 6/30/02 at 11:05 (088807)

Bayshore does three low energy treatments with the Siemens Sonocur, or one high energy treatment with the Ossatron.

john h on 6/30/02 at 12:00 (088814)

You are right about Bayshore Brian. Three low energy treatments spaced every other day. They also administer Laser thearpy as part of their ESWT protocol. Dr. Gordon who is a consultant with Bayshore recommended the Ossatron for my foot that had previous surgery because of possible scar tissure formation. He recommed the low energey treatment for the other. Since they both cost the same he has no reason to recommmend one over the other. I am anxiously awaiting the resuls of his study which I think compared low energy/high energy and number of treatments. Investiors Daily which is a respected financial journal recently did an article on Healthtronics. Currently treatment for PF accounts for (I think) 20% of revenue. Their business model calls for PF treatments to account for 50% of growing revenues within 12 months as more Doctors come on board. With California Blue Cross/Blue Shield now using the OssaTron they should expand rapidly as California Blue Cross Blue Shield is sort of a leader in that industry.

BrianG on 6/30/02 at 13:59 (088828)

John, any idea when Dr. Gordon's study will be complete?

Re: I guess I just don't want to be 1st, for # two/Sunny

john h on 6/30/02 at 19:36 (088836)

I think Sunny from Bayshore said he would be making a presentation at the annual ESWT Conference in Europe this month and his presentation would be on a website. I assume it must have something to do with his study. Sunny please chime in here if you are in Canada.

Scott D. on 7/01/02 at 07:50 (088857)

Dr. Z.... I'm very interested in what you've done so far with the achilles. We've got some docs anxious to learn about it.

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/01/02 at 21:29 (088884)

I have used ESWT with both the orbie and the dornier. The result have been good. It does work for all cases but when it works it is great. I have some post ESWT cases two years. This is strictly for chronic, insertional achilles tendonitis with or without calification. So I really like the procedure considering the other option being surgery. One point this is an off label procedure

Brian V. on 7/02/02 at 10:16 (088924)

Thanks to all for their responses on how they are feeling after their first treatment w/ the Epos. I am going to have a treatment done as soon as I can schedule the time and the office can take me.

Brian G (I believe this is who asked): thanks for the congrats! I have not started working yet, except in my present job as an RN, and I am aggressively looking for a job as a PA. My preference is towards Southern California. If anyone knows of a hospital that is looking for a well trained Physician Assistant, specifically in their critical care/ICU departments, who scored in the 90th percentile on his licensing exam, feel free to let me know. :) I am looking for any leads I can find.

Thanks again for all your responses.
Brian V. (email removed)