Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Hard knot on top of foot

Posted by Paige on 6/18/02 at 09:15 (087891)

Hi
about 6 weeks ago I developed a hard,painless knot on top of my foot that seems to be getting bigger..it is located on the bone about 3 inches below my little toe..has anyone ever heard of this before? Thanks alot

Re: Hard knot on top of foot

debbie s on 6/18/02 at 13:08 (087916)

i had a gangolin removed three weeks ago but now i have another on the same place has the one i had removed and its very painfull i was told they do come back but i diddent think it would be this soon .

Paige on 6/18/02 at 19:06 (087936)

Thanks alot for the info..I looked it up online and it does sound like what I have..I had one on my elbow for yrs and my hand and they both went away ..thanks alot

debbie s on 6/18/02 at 13:08 (087916)

i had a gangolin removed three weeks ago but now i have another on the same place has the one i had removed and its very painfull i was told they do come back but i diddent think it would be this soon .

Paige on 6/18/02 at 19:06 (087936)

Thanks alot for the info..I looked it up online and it does sound like what I have..I had one on my elbow for yrs and my hand and they both went away ..thanks alot