Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Docs -- ESWT Question

Posted by Mar on 6/18/02 at 18:25 (087933)

Docs -

I had ESWT 4 weeks ago. I know it can take up to 12 weeks to heal, but is it usual for the pain to fluctuate. About a week after ESWT the pain dropped to about a 6, but for the last 10 days it has fluctuated between 8 and 10. Needless to say my emotions are fluctuating too!! Any help? Thanks -- Mar

Re: Docs -- ESWT Question

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/18/02 at 19:41 (087938)

Hi

Yes it can go up and down. I will try to go you an example with myself. Last week I had lasik eye surgery. During the first week I was doing great. seeing great. Well what did I do I started working and looking and going back to the computer. Well my eyes are tired. The vision is great, good, and sometime Oh I hope I don't have to live with this. Its a little frustration. Time is the only thing that will heal both your feet and my eyes I have no patience for this and can understand what you are talking about. Right off with the computer TOO looking

Mar on 6/18/02 at 19:45 (087940)

Dr Z --

Thank you so much for your encouragement and understanding -- it means a lot. So you are a 'psychologist' too??? ;-) Hope your eyes heal quickly -- I'll hope for you and you can hope for me. Thanks again -- Mar

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/18/02 at 20:21 (087949)

I have figure out why my eyes hurt and I can't see great today. I am doing too much and I don't even know it . I have been seeing fifty patients and as usually on the computer early in the am and now. I can't help it. So help keep me in line

Mar on 6/19/02 at 13:54 (088014)

Dr Z ---

50 patients??? In one day??? That is way too many!! Are you Superman? Take care of those eyes or you won't be able to see any patients. And stay off line for awhile. YOU'RE health is just as important as our health! I'll try to stay off my feet and you stay off line and off paperwork! If we lived closer, I could do your paperwork and you could run to the store for me! Feel better soon, doc -- Sincerely, Mar

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/18/02 at 19:41 (087938)

Hi

Yes it can go up and down. I will try to go you an example with myself. Last week I had lasik eye surgery. During the first week I was doing great. seeing great. Well what did I do I started working and looking and going back to the computer. Well my eyes are tired. The vision is great, good, and sometime Oh I hope I don't have to live with this. Its a little frustration. Time is the only thing that will heal both your feet and my eyes I have no patience for this and can understand what you are talking about. Right off with the computer TOO looking

Mar on 6/18/02 at 19:45 (087940)

Dr Z --

Thank you so much for your encouragement and understanding -- it means a lot. So you are a 'psychologist' too??? ;-) Hope your eyes heal quickly -- I'll hope for you and you can hope for me. Thanks again -- Mar

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/18/02 at 20:21 (087949)

I have figure out why my eyes hurt and I can't see great today. I am doing too much and I don't even know it . I have been seeing fifty patients and as usually on the computer early in the am and now. I can't help it. So help keep me in line

Mar on 6/19/02 at 13:54 (088014)

Dr Z ---

50 patients??? In one day??? That is way too many!! Are you Superman? Take care of those eyes or you won't be able to see any patients. And stay off line for awhile. YOU'RE health is just as important as our health! I'll try to stay off my feet and you stay off line and off paperwork! If we lived closer, I could do your paperwork and you could run to the store for me! Feel better soon, doc -- Sincerely, Mar