Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Hi

Posted by tammie on 6/21/02 at 19:08 (088250)

I just wanted to say hello! I also want to tell you all that I have recently found the best two Dr.s around for me!!I am still in pain management,the dr.there is very good as for alot of things such as tests finally that have never been done.(Mri and that nerve one EMG)

I also found a family type dr. who is willing to work with my pain dr.they actually knew of each other! I am happy as THEY have a plan for me!

I am acepting the dx of the RSDnow and tho it is hard and new to me I have been so lucky to have a few wonderful sweet friends here who have helped me with understanding this. I am not sure any one can with all that is to learn but i amstill in it and staing with the program so to speak!

I am happy as I think i found my prayers, Two good DR>S who not only believe and care about me they ahve given me new hope that i will have a future, maybe not the one i had known but close we hope ! Thje medications that have been been perscribed to me have many side effects but it could be worse and I am sleeping so heh I am happy about that!

My first block will be the last mon in july ad the first two mon in aug. followed by some pt and we go from there! I an fianly acepting this dx and adjusting to it the best I can! I wish I could tell you that all is better and pain is all gone and life is wonderful but I cant do that yet! But you never kno couldbe someday soon?HAHAHAHA But really I ahve alot of people to thank for sticking with me thru my whiney stages and the nutty stages, b

But as someone here told me this dx has a similar grieving pattern similar to Death and dying. Such as the anger is over , the whining and thinking everyone is wrong is over the I cant take care of myself is over , the what do I do is well I hope almost over , BUT I do have many new questions t those that know about the rsd and the things about our poor feet! I am in charge now I feel good about it but I do have days I slide back into my old ways, Which i try to catch myself andgive me a wakeup call lol!

Once more I just wanted to thank all of you who have bit there lips so not to scream when I would not see or listen and those who held my hand while I whined, to those who pushed and urged me to get up and keep going and not but least those who tryed to convince me not to fear medicine as long as stay with the Dr. and his orders! Also I shall not forget the wonderful Dr.s here who have gracisouly helped when they could , even when I seemed like I had my ears closed to all offers of help!Thanks and to all a wondeful weekend with good weather I hope and peace n your families! Love to you Tammie

Re: Hi

Suzanne D on 6/21/02 at 22:07 (088264)

Tammie, I had been thinking about you a lot today and thought that when I got back to the computer tonight, I would post a message to ask about you. I am glad to hear from you and to read the positive and hopeful post! You have come a long way in the year that I have been here.

Ny thoughts and prayers are still with you as you keep on day by day.

God bless you, Tammie.

Suzanne :-)

Re: Thank u I just wanted to share my happiness for a change

Tammie on 6/22/02 at 19:11 (088315)

Some times it sounds so dull and sad and I got tired of this and I am taking charge of me! So I wanted to share some of the good since I share to much of the bad! So thank u and yes I am feeling a bit more Happy and Hopeful! Thanks for thinking of me!

What are you doing for the summer? I hope that you are getting some time to rest and just have some time to just kic back and relax! Summer seems to just fly by , much to fast for me! Take care and thank you for the interest

Re: Hi

Suzanne D on 6/21/02 at 22:07 (088264)

Tammie, I had been thinking about you a lot today and thought that when I got back to the computer tonight, I would post a message to ask about you. I am glad to hear from you and to read the positive and hopeful post! You have come a long way in the year that I have been here.

Ny thoughts and prayers are still with you as you keep on day by day.

God bless you, Tammie.

Suzanne :-)

Re: Thank u I just wanted to share my happiness for a change

Tammie on 6/22/02 at 19:11 (088315)

Some times it sounds so dull and sad and I got tired of this and I am taking charge of me! So I wanted to share some of the good since I share to much of the bad! So thank u and yes I am feeling a bit more Happy and Hopeful! Thanks for thinking of me!

What are you doing for the summer? I hope that you are getting some time to rest and just have some time to just kic back and relax! Summer seems to just fly by , much to fast for me! Take care and thank you for the interest