Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Found Great Shoes

Posted by Kathy L on 6/21/02 at 20:30 (088258)

I just found the most wonderful shoes and want to share the info with all of you. They are made by NAOT. The insoles, arch support, and heel cups remind me of Birkenstocks however the insoles are more cushioned. The company must have 50 different models and many are stylish. I bought two pairs each about $100. I have received many 'like your shoes' compliments for the first time in years and have been able to walk extensively even on pavement without pain. I don't believe they can accomodate a custom orthotic, but I'm not sure. I have been wearing them without orthotics. They are truly amazing!!!

Re: Found Great Shoes

Lisa N on 7/17/02 at 08:55 (089857)

Where do you get these NAOT shoes that you are talking about?

lalonh on 7/24/02 at 06:56 (090478)

I agree about Naot. They really are amazing. I have been wearing them about 6 months and I can walk forever without pain. But do remember to break them in before you wear them for long periods. They mold to your feet so they take some breaking in time.
Lalon

Kathy L on 7/24/02 at 18:07 (090525)

Their web page is http://www.naot.com . You can email for a store near you or call an 800 number. Depending on where you live, it should not be too hard to find a store. I live in SE PA and we have two that I know of (just by running across them) and a couple of weeks ago I was in Portland Maine and saw a store that carried them.

Can you tell I am a believer?

Lisa N on 7/17/02 at 08:55 (089857)

Where do you get these NAOT shoes that you are talking about?

lalonh on 7/24/02 at 06:56 (090478)

I agree about Naot. They really are amazing. I have been wearing them about 6 months and I can walk forever without pain. But do remember to break them in before you wear them for long periods. They mold to your feet so they take some breaking in time.
Lalon

Kathy L on 7/24/02 at 18:07 (090525)

Their web page is http://www.naot.com . You can email for a store near you or call an 800 number. Depending on where you live, it should not be too hard to find a store. I live in SE PA and we have two that I know of (just by running across them) and a couple of weeks ago I was in Portland Maine and saw a store that carried them.

Can you tell I am a believer?