Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Broken Big toe

Posted by Marianne H on 6/24/02 at 12:39 (088371)

I have recently broken my big toe in 2 places. I also have achilles tendon and I wanted to know if having that would have made my foot weaker which in turn allowed me to break the toe. Also how long is the recovery for a broken toe? It has been a little over a week and the toe still throbs all the time. I need to know what I can do if anything to help the recovery along. Thank you

Re: Broken Big toe

R C on 6/27/02 at 01:41 (088563)

Marianne,

I am not able to help you with any medical insights (I'm a PF patient), but I felt bad about no one responding to your post yet. Just wanted you to know that the people who post here genuinely care. I hope you feel better.

R C

Marianne H on 6/27/02 at 08:38 (088576)

Thank you for being so thoughtful.. I am also a pf patient and that is part of the reason that i broke my toe.. Hope you feel better also.. thanks

R C on 6/27/02 at 01:41 (088563)

Marianne,

I am not able to help you with any medical insights (I'm a PF patient), but I felt bad about no one responding to your post yet. Just wanted you to know that the people who post here genuinely care. I hope you feel better.

R C

Marianne H on 6/27/02 at 08:38 (088576)

Thank you for being so thoughtful.. I am also a pf patient and that is part of the reason that i broke my toe.. Hope you feel better also.. thanks