Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

bonespurs

Posted by barbara.p on 6/25/02 at 01:50 (088399)

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN;

I HAVE MAJOR SPURS ON MY LEFT HEEL AREA. THE DOCTORS HAVE DONE INJECTIONS,MADE A SUPPORT, AND NOW SPECIAL INSOLES. PLUS I HAD A BONESCAN DONE. THE PAIN HAS BECOME UNBEARABLE. I'M NOW GETTING BURNING IN THE FOOT, THE PAIN IS SO BAD I SLID MY FOOT TO WALK. OR WALK ON MY TOES. WHAT CAN I DO? I EVEN ICE 7 DO STRECTHING EXCRISES DAILY.

RESPECTFLY,
BARBARA.P.

Re: bonespurs

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/25/02 at 02:23 (088400)

Hi

Have you investigated ESWT. This non-invasive procedure has replaced foot surgery and is very successful . We have done over 1000 procedures with very effective results. It you would like additional information you can e-mail Dr. Z at (email removed) Feel free to ask and and all questions. Read the heel pain book

Re: bonespurs

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/25/02 at 02:23 (088400)

Hi

Have you investigated ESWT. This non-invasive procedure has replaced foot surgery and is very successful . We have done over 1000 procedures with very effective results. It you would like additional information you can e-mail Dr. Z at (email removed) Feel free to ask and and all questions. Read the heel pain book