Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Valerie!

Posted by JudyS on 6/25/02 at 10:52 (088409)

Valerie - I expect to be in TC on or about July 5-6 and would love to have a visit with you. If you'd like, could you email me - I lost your email in my great 'XP' shuffle! (email removed)

Re: Judy!

Valerie S on 6/27/02 at 21:25 (088637)

Hi Judy!

I was just thinking of you the other day when I was driving past Sunnyside Street in Grand Rapids!

Come on over, or I can come meet you! I just sent you an email...

Sorry it took so long to answer, I've been a busy Tupperware lady the past few days. Don't be surprised if I show you the latest catalog and send you home with a small Tuppergift from me! ;)

-Val

JudyS on 6/28/02 at 10:58 (088677)

Oh my Valerie! Sunnyside Street! Just the name puts me back in skates down the middle of that road with a gang of neigborhood kids.......boy did we own that street! I look forward to visiting with you.

Valerie S on 6/27/02 at 21:25 (088637)

Hi Judy!

I was just thinking of you the other day when I was driving past Sunnyside Street in Grand Rapids!

Come on over, or I can come meet you! I just sent you an email...

Sorry it took so long to answer, I've been a busy Tupperware lady the past few days. Don't be surprised if I show you the latest catalog and send you home with a small Tuppergift from me! ;)

-Val

JudyS on 6/28/02 at 10:58 (088677)

Oh my Valerie! Sunnyside Street! Just the name puts me back in skates down the middle of that road with a gang of neigborhood kids.......boy did we own that street! I look forward to visiting with you.