Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

whera are you ?

Posted by dave on 6/26/02 at 15:38 (088513)

what ever happened to Carmen?

Re: whera are you ?

nancy s. on 6/26/02 at 23:13 (088554)

hi dave. carmen chose to take a break from the board, perhaps permanently.

wendyn on 6/26/02 at 23:57 (088556)

Nancy go to bed!!!!!

nancy s. on 6/27/02 at 00:16 (088558)

ok, wendy, i'm going. thank you. i needed SOMEBODY to give me the marching order! the husband is sleeping; a few drunks are out roaming the streets; and one person is doing laundry at the 24-hour laundromat. none of them would do. but you'll do! bless your awake heart over there in pre-midnight land.
nancy

wendyn on 6/27/02 at 00:29 (088559)

Nancy, it's almost 11:30 here. Finally got some time to study and it's nice and cool down here in the basement. Although I like the heat - it's not always easy to sleep...and I have enought trouble sleeping lately (fellow insomniac).

Although most of us have A/C in the cars, offices, stores etc, very few people have it in their homes because we just don't need it often enough.

Oh well - maybe a cool bath and to bed?

Talk to you tomorrow!

wendyn on 6/27/02 at 00:43 (088560)

http://www.insomniacure.com/PillowTalk.html

Nancy - they actually have a website and chat room for insomniacs. How handy.

I really need to go to bed now.

(According to one website I just read, I am not an insomniac because I don't usually get tired during the day. Apparently I just go through periods where I don't sleep much and it doesn't affect me?)

I remember when I could sleep till noon - those were the days....

nancy s. on 6/27/02 at 09:21 (088580)

wendy, a cool bath -- why didn't i think of that. last night as i was sitting here online i was sweating buckets. (or should i say 'perspiring.')

i think that's true: if you're not tired during the day, you're not a true insomniac. i'm glad you're not -- it stinks!

i hate the heat, but if i lived where you do, i think i'd like heat too.

thanks for that link! i'll go now and bookmark it so i'm all ready for the next bout.

nancy

Re: RE: Late Nights!!!

Necee on 6/27/02 at 13:22 (088602)

Gee ya'll!! Where is everyone when I'm up late on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. I sometimes sit at my computer till the wee hours of the morning.....just think we could be having a nice chat. Aren't you both on the AOL IM?

Happy trails....

Necee

wendyn on 6/27/02 at 16:26 (088618)

Necee, I still haven't reinstalled my IM. I'm so social - I was spending A LOT of time yaking away on the computer. One of these days when I feel disciplined I'll try it again.

Re: For Dave - about Carmen

Sharon W on 6/28/02 at 08:26 (088657)

Dave,

Carmen said she would like to be in touch with you, but she is no longer posting on these Boards, as Nancy said.

If you will either post your own e-mail, or respond to this message via e-mail, Carmen says she will e-mail you back.

-- Sharon

dave on 6/28/02 at 08:28 (088658)

here is my email. thanks

(email removed)

nancy s. on 6/26/02 at 23:13 (088554)

hi dave. carmen chose to take a break from the board, perhaps permanently.

wendyn on 6/26/02 at 23:57 (088556)

Nancy go to bed!!!!!

nancy s. on 6/27/02 at 00:16 (088558)

ok, wendy, i'm going. thank you. i needed SOMEBODY to give me the marching order! the husband is sleeping; a few drunks are out roaming the streets; and one person is doing laundry at the 24-hour laundromat. none of them would do. but you'll do! bless your awake heart over there in pre-midnight land.
nancy

wendyn on 6/27/02 at 00:29 (088559)

Nancy, it's almost 11:30 here. Finally got some time to study and it's nice and cool down here in the basement. Although I like the heat - it's not always easy to sleep...and I have enought trouble sleeping lately (fellow insomniac).

Although most of us have A/C in the cars, offices, stores etc, very few people have it in their homes because we just don't need it often enough.

Oh well - maybe a cool bath and to bed?

Talk to you tomorrow!

wendyn on 6/27/02 at 00:43 (088560)

http://www.insomniacure.com/PillowTalk.html

Nancy - they actually have a website and chat room for insomniacs. How handy.

I really need to go to bed now.

(According to one website I just read, I am not an insomniac because I don't usually get tired during the day. Apparently I just go through periods where I don't sleep much and it doesn't affect me?)

I remember when I could sleep till noon - those were the days....

nancy s. on 6/27/02 at 09:21 (088580)

wendy, a cool bath -- why didn't i think of that. last night as i was sitting here online i was sweating buckets. (or should i say 'perspiring.')

i think that's true: if you're not tired during the day, you're not a true insomniac. i'm glad you're not -- it stinks!

i hate the heat, but if i lived where you do, i think i'd like heat too.

thanks for that link! i'll go now and bookmark it so i'm all ready for the next bout.

nancy

Necee on 6/27/02 at 13:22 (088602)

Gee ya'll!! Where is everyone when I'm up late on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. I sometimes sit at my computer till the wee hours of the morning.....just think we could be having a nice chat. Aren't you both on the AOL IM?

Happy trails....

Necee

wendyn on 6/27/02 at 16:26 (088618)

Necee, I still haven't reinstalled my IM. I'm so social - I was spending A LOT of time yaking away on the computer. One of these days when I feel disciplined I'll try it again.

Sharon W on 6/28/02 at 08:26 (088657)

Dave,

Carmen said she would like to be in touch with you, but she is no longer posting on these Boards, as Nancy said.

If you will either post your own e-mail, or respond to this message via e-mail, Carmen says she will e-mail you back.

-- Sharon

dave on 6/28/02 at 08:28 (088658)

here is my email. thanks

(email removed)