Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

HI Linda!

Posted by Tammie on 6/26/02 at 20:00 (088536)

I have been thinking of you and wondering how you have been doing? I hope things are good for you! I miss some of our chats and emailing I dont do as much as I once did! I have been keeping myself busy with my middle son graduating HS and getting engaged all in one month or so LOL But I guess I have to laugh about it or cry which does not help at all! Thankfully he has a great gal! I really love her so hope it works! Young yes but I was 17 and guess I have been married for 25 yrs! Guess they all told us it was much to young ! We made them turn red LOl!

I have been doing alot for getting my life and pain in order it is alot of work I have found! I have been using Julies Tape and it really has helped me alot! I hope julie knows I cant ever thnak her enough! I miss seeing her around also! I read posts alot but decide till I have some great news I will just reply or stick to social! So tell me sometime how life is for you and I just wanted to say hi!

Re: HI Linda!

Suzanne D on 6/26/02 at 21:38 (088545)

Hi, Linda! Yes, it has been awfully hot and muggy here in Kentucky! Our air conditioner is not working properly. We had a service person here today, but I don't think what he did has helped. It is still 79 degrees in here, and that was over 6 hours ago when he came.

I'm sorry you're still in so much pain. How is the new job going? It was good to hear from you again!

Suzanne :-)

Re: hello to all !!!

linda a on 6/26/02 at 23:43 (088555)

hello ! even though i don't post often i do read the support site to see what is going on . the traffic has slowed down quite a bit . if you would ever meet me in person you would know that i am not much a talker . i am a big listner . work has been good so far . my patients have been really nice , however i have seen some rude ones where they have cussed out my co-workers . some pts think they should have their whole family spend the night w/ them while the sleep study is being performed . i was going thru a period where i felt like i didn't deserve this job , that i was abandoning my co-workers in the surgery dept . it is also kind of hard for me to be working third shift because i almost feel isolated in the fact that i don't have anyone to talk about getting things off my chest . when i worked first shift i had the chaplain , manager, or supervisor to talk about my problems . my two trainers are from louisanna . they are really nice , although they make fun of how i say a few words . i tend to leave out the letter ' L ' in cold , old , bold . well it is gettin pretty late here in ky . must be turn in . linda (ky)

Re: HI Linda!

Suzanne D on 6/26/02 at 21:38 (088545)

Hi, Linda! Yes, it has been awfully hot and muggy here in Kentucky! Our air conditioner is not working properly. We had a service person here today, but I don't think what he did has helped. It is still 79 degrees in here, and that was over 6 hours ago when he came.

I'm sorry you're still in so much pain. How is the new job going? It was good to hear from you again!

Suzanne :-)

Re: hello to all !!!

linda a on 6/26/02 at 23:43 (088555)

hello ! even though i don't post often i do read the support site to see what is going on . the traffic has slowed down quite a bit . if you would ever meet me in person you would know that i am not much a talker . i am a big listner . work has been good so far . my patients have been really nice , however i have seen some rude ones where they have cussed out my co-workers . some pts think they should have their whole family spend the night w/ them while the sleep study is being performed . i was going thru a period where i felt like i didn't deserve this job , that i was abandoning my co-workers in the surgery dept . it is also kind of hard for me to be working third shift because i almost feel isolated in the fact that i don't have anyone to talk about getting things off my chest . when i worked first shift i had the chaplain , manager, or supervisor to talk about my problems . my two trainers are from louisanna . they are really nice , although they make fun of how i say a few words . i tend to leave out the letter ' L ' in cold , old , bold . well it is gettin pretty late here in ky . must be turn in . linda (ky)