Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dr. Reynolds

Posted by john h on 6/29/02 at 11:54 (088761)

I now have two buddies in Australia in Dr Reynolds and Allan our resident ESWT expert. I would like to view the Southern Cross from your vantage point, have a Foster if they really drink that there, and view the outback, and check out those famous beaches and sharks. And oh yes how could i not see the Great Barrier Reef. I bet Carole would go bongoes there.

Re: Dr. Reynolds

Carole C in NOLA on 6/29/02 at 12:34 (088766)

I'd love it there. Maybe some day I'll visit Australia, too. I went there with my parents during the summer of 1957, and liked Australia and Australians. I wasn't old enough to dive at the time but the beaches were beautiful.

Carole C

Dr. Chris Reynolds on 7/01/02 at 21:04 (088880)

We're waiting for you John. My buy I reckon. I think we can do a bit better than Foster's! Yes, they really drink it here, but the sharks don't like it.

Carole C in NOLA on 6/29/02 at 12:34 (088766)

I'd love it there. Maybe some day I'll visit Australia, too. I went there with my parents during the summer of 1957, and liked Australia and Australians. I wasn't old enough to dive at the time but the beaches were beautiful.

Carole C

Dr. Chris Reynolds on 7/01/02 at 21:04 (088880)

We're waiting for you John. My buy I reckon. I think we can do a bit better than Foster's! Yes, they really drink it here, but the sharks don't like it.