Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

No insurance...can I self-medicate this problem?

Posted by Betty N on 7/02/02 at 13:58 (088933)

I think I may have the plantar fasciitis problem. It is my left heel, and it hurts when I put my foot down on the floor first thing in the morning, then proceeds to hurt the rest of the day if I am on it. I can sit and let it rest, but as soon as that foot hits the floor, it total pain. Can you giv me any advice? I have no insurance right now, and if I think I know what it is, how can I try to remedy this ailment myself? Thank you so much for any advice.

Re: No insurance...can I self-medicate this problem?

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/02/02 at 17:18 (088944)

Read the heel pain book. Remember early treatment of heel pain is the cure. You only have one pair of feet that must last you a life time. Read this book but don't wait get a professional examination when you can

Re: No insurance...can I self-medicate this problem?

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/02/02 at 17:18 (088944)

Read the heel pain book. Remember early treatment of heel pain is the cure. You only have one pair of feet that must last you a life time. Read this book but don't wait get a professional examination when you can