Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Hello & Happy 4th!

Posted by Rachael T. on 7/04/02 at 22:23 (089150)

Hi to all & Happy 4th! Just writing to update you that I am still around & still trying to 'cure thyself!' haha Feet are doing better, I must admit & I am doing more each week.....but yes, I still have some tougher days - that necessitate the following day or 2 for real rest! But, at least 'recovery' time is less than before after a bad day! SO, as everyone, we continue to work at it & I am going to test myself this month alot - w/ 2 major horse shows on our calendar! I of course, will travel with my golf cart, making horse show walking not a must for me! Hang in there for these summer months to all! I wish you well!

Re: Hello & Happy 4th!

Suzanne D on 7/04/02 at 22:34 (089153)

Good to hear from you, Rachael! I'm glad to know that you're still improving and able to enjoy going to your horse shows. Stay healthy and cool! I hope it is cooler wherever your horse shows are than it is around here. Of course, to read everyone else's posts, most people are also experiencing extreme heat right now.

Take care. Glad you posted tonight.

Suzanne :-)

Re: Homecoming!

wendyn on 7/04/02 at 23:04 (089154)

Thanks for the homecoming info - something I've always wondered!!!!!

Re: Hello & Happy 4th!

Suzanne D on 7/04/02 at 22:34 (089153)

Good to hear from you, Rachael! I'm glad to know that you're still improving and able to enjoy going to your horse shows. Stay healthy and cool! I hope it is cooler wherever your horse shows are than it is around here. Of course, to read everyone else's posts, most people are also experiencing extreme heat right now.

Take care. Glad you posted tonight.

Suzanne :-)

Re: Homecoming!

wendyn on 7/04/02 at 23:04 (089154)

Thanks for the homecoming info - something I've always wondered!!!!!