Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Nerve Entrapment

Posted by Pete R on 7/08/02 at 04:56 (089274)

What is medial nerve entrapment, how do you know if you have it, and what can be done to alleviate it ?

My PT thinks this maybe my problem

Re: Nuerotherapy

Ron P. on 7/09/02 at 16:44 (089367)

Hi Pete I would talk to Dr Kiper ...short consultations are OK. (800 dr kiper) Other DPM's have used his Silicone Orthotics for Deep Kertosis & have had sucess! I think its the massaging effect the liquid has on deep tissue & nerves. Its the only device that flows laterally & vertical instead of only compressing vertically like foam or gel orthotics...Good Luck! Ron P @ Sunnyvale

Re: Ron

wendyn on 7/09/02 at 22:34 (089391)

Wow Ron - judging by all your posts on them, you sure are a fan of these orthotics.

Can you share a little bit about your history and your experience with them?

Re: Nuerotherapy

Ron P. on 7/09/02 at 16:44 (089367)

Hi Pete I would talk to Dr Kiper ...short consultations are OK. (800 dr kiper) Other DPM's have used his Silicone Orthotics for Deep Kertosis & have had sucess! I think its the massaging effect the liquid has on deep tissue & nerves. Its the only device that flows laterally & vertical instead of only compressing vertically like foam or gel orthotics...Good Luck! Ron P @ Sunnyvale

Re: Ron

wendyn on 7/09/02 at 22:34 (089391)

Wow Ron - judging by all your posts on them, you sure are a fan of these orthotics.

Can you share a little bit about your history and your experience with them?