Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Silicone Dynamic Orthotics - trying them

Posted by Mahatmelissama on 7/08/02 at 09:55 (089283)

I have been in contact with Dr. Kipper and ordered these.
Just did the mold and sent it in. He assured me that
he will give a full refund (minus the 20 bucks for
shipping and handling) if they don't work. I also did
a search and contacted a person who told me they didn't
work for her, and she got a full refund. 2 other people told
me they worked for them.

These are advertised in the index so I went for it. (Gotta try
anything once ya' know). I have done a search but not much information
is up about them in heelspurs.com

If anybody has some information on these (ie..they worked or didn't for you) please let me know here.

I will also check in once I get them and try breaking them in to let people know if they worked for me.

Thx,

Melissa

Re: Silicone Dynamic Orthotics - trying them

Carole C in NOLA on 7/08/02 at 17:33 (089315)

Sounds interesting! I'm looking forward to hearing about them.

Carole C

Ron P. on 7/09/02 at 16:53 (089368)

Hi Melissa... I've had them for my PF & they work. Had to follow intr. ...the hardest being u wear them all the time in all your shoes... Think its th massaging action of my 200# on the liquid silicone as it flows back & forth...why do they have to be so expensive? Good Luck Ron P

Mahatmelissama on 7/09/02 at 17:53 (089373)

Thanks Ron. As a sales person, I totally understand why he charges full price. The materials may be cheap but the time he puts into it is worth a lot. He spent a long time on the phone with me the other night, before i even bought them, answering questions and providing info. He is an amazing wealth of information and seems very committed. The fact he gives back a full refund (minus shipping and handling cost of $20) if you are not satisfied even 6 months later is amazing. I have other orthodics and nobody I mean nobody does that. That is really the only reason I bought them (the full refund part).

I did get an e-mail from a lady I contacted from doing a search on here (heelspurs) that told me they didn't work for her but she does not have PF, she has something else. She did tell me he gave her a full refund.

I will definitly let everybody know if they work or not on this site.

I am glad they worked for you. Did you have a pretty chronic case?

wendyn on 7/09/02 at 22:48 (089395)

Mahatmelissama, how much do they cost?

Mahatmelissama on 7/10/02 at 12:29 (089412)

Hi Wendy,

'an introductory offer of $326.00 is available for mail order only. Price includes cost of follow up and adjustments when necessary. The kit will be sent to you priority mail. You should receive it in 2-3 days.
A non-refundable fee of $19.95 will be charged for shipping and handling of the kit and orthotics.'

He has a 6 month trial period, you get the 326.00 but not the $19.95 (US dollars) if they don't work.

BTW, The lady who told me she got a refund had Anchilless Tendinidas (spelling horrific here but sounded it out from memory), not PF. I remember you have PF and also other stuff...but I didn't remember if you had this too.

http://drkiper.com/ <--Scot has a link up to him...found him there on Heelspurs.com menu thing ... that is the other reason I am trying him...Scot I don't think would put up something on his website if it was a total hoax.

dave r on 7/12/02 at 10:14 (089545)

I just ordered them too.

Carole C in NOLA on 7/08/02 at 17:33 (089315)

Sounds interesting! I'm looking forward to hearing about them.

Carole C

Ron P. on 7/09/02 at 16:53 (089368)

Hi Melissa... I've had them for my PF & they work. Had to follow intr. ...the hardest being u wear them all the time in all your shoes... Think its th massaging action of my 200# on the liquid silicone as it flows back & forth...why do they have to be so expensive? Good Luck Ron P

Mahatmelissama on 7/09/02 at 17:53 (089373)

Thanks Ron. As a sales person, I totally understand why he charges full price. The materials may be cheap but the time he puts into it is worth a lot. He spent a long time on the phone with me the other night, before i even bought them, answering questions and providing info. He is an amazing wealth of information and seems very committed. The fact he gives back a full refund (minus shipping and handling cost of $20) if you are not satisfied even 6 months later is amazing. I have other orthodics and nobody I mean nobody does that. That is really the only reason I bought them (the full refund part).

I did get an e-mail from a lady I contacted from doing a search on here (heelspurs) that told me they didn't work for her but she does not have PF, she has something else. She did tell me he gave her a full refund.

I will definitly let everybody know if they work or not on this site.

I am glad they worked for you. Did you have a pretty chronic case?

wendyn on 7/09/02 at 22:48 (089395)

Mahatmelissama, how much do they cost?

Mahatmelissama on 7/10/02 at 12:29 (089412)

Hi Wendy,

'an introductory offer of $326.00 is available for mail order only. Price includes cost of follow up and adjustments when necessary. The kit will be sent to you priority mail. You should receive it in 2-3 days.
A non-refundable fee of $19.95 will be charged for shipping and handling of the kit and orthotics.'

He has a 6 month trial period, you get the 326.00 but not the $19.95 (US dollars) if they don't work.

BTW, The lady who told me she got a refund had Anchilless Tendinidas (spelling horrific here but sounded it out from memory), not PF. I remember you have PF and also other stuff...but I didn't remember if you had this too.

http://drkiper.com/ <--Scot has a link up to him...found him there on Heelspurs.com menu thing ... that is the other reason I am trying him...Scot I don't think would put up something on his website if it was a total hoax.

dave r on 7/12/02 at 10:14 (089545)

I just ordered them too.