Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Heel Spurs

Posted by VICKI R on 7/08/02 at 15:49 (089302)

I am trying to find a Dr. who performs a procedure to discinigrate heel spurs instead of surgery. It is called shock-wave therapy; High Voltage Healing. I believe the machines used is called The Ossa Tron.

Re: Heel Spurs

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/08/02 at 15:58 (089304)

Our group Excellence Shockwave Therapy Group is a group of over thirty doctors who specialize in ESWT for chronic plantar fasciitis. We have been using this treatment in over one thousand patients. We are using the dornier epos , this is the only FDA approved ESWT machine with inline ultrasound in the USA. If you would like our ESWT information packet just e-mail Dr. Zuckerman at (email removed) and we will send you information with a list of our certified ESWT physician. In the mean time if you have any questions please feel free to ask them on this board.

Ron P. on 7/09/02 at 16:15 (089364)

Dear Vicki If you can live w/ the heel spur u might want to try Dr Kiper's Fluid Silicone Orthotic first. (www.drkiper.com) Lots of time he can completely alievate the pain...cushioning it in silicon does wonders... Lots cheaper than surgey & he gives a very long trial period...worked for me...Ron P in Sunnyvale

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/08/02 at 15:58 (089304)

Our group Excellence Shockwave Therapy Group is a group of over thirty doctors who specialize in ESWT for chronic plantar fasciitis. We have been using this treatment in over one thousand patients. We are using the dornier epos , this is the only FDA approved ESWT machine with inline ultrasound in the USA. If you would like our ESWT information packet just e-mail Dr. Zuckerman at (email removed) and we will send you information with a list of our certified ESWT physician. In the mean time if you have any questions please feel free to ask them on this board.

Ron P. on 7/09/02 at 16:15 (089364)

Dear Vicki If you can live w/ the heel spur u might want to try Dr Kiper's Fluid Silicone Orthotic first. (www.drkiper.com) Lots of time he can completely alievate the pain...cushioning it in silicon does wonders... Lots cheaper than surgey & he gives a very long trial period...worked for me...Ron P in Sunnyvale