Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Son with Seaver's Disease

Posted by Jerry S. on 7/09/02 at 00:01 (089336)

My son, who is 10, has been told that he has Seaver's Disease by a doctor. He loves sports, but seems to be in a great deal of pain, not so much during, but after activity has stopped. My question is what can be done to lesson his pain?

Re: Son with Seaver's Disease

Dr. David S. Wander on 7/08/02 at 10:08 (089340)

Jerry, if you do a search on this site, there have been dozens of posts regarding Sever's disease. I've answered this question many times on this site and so have other doctors. If you search this site (go to the home page) I think all your questions will be answered. If not, feel free to email me at (email removed).

Re: Son with Seaver's Disease

Dr. David S. Wander on 7/08/02 at 10:08 (089340)

Jerry, if you do a search on this site, there have been dozens of posts regarding Sever's disease. I've answered this question many times on this site and so have other doctors. If you search this site (go to the home page) I think all your questions will be answered. If not, feel free to email me at (email removed).