Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Calling Dr. Ed........

Posted by D.Thomas on 7/09/02 at 13:19 (089355)

Where is he? Is he on vacation or something? I noticed he hasn't written a message since the 29th. Does anybody know his email?

Re: Calling Dr. Ed........

Ed Davis, DPM on 7/09/02 at 14:08 (089358)

I will forward my email to you if you post your email address here. I would prefer not to post mine until I obtain a second address since it is a hotmail account that is constantly going over the limit bouncing emails.

I am currently expanding my office, coordinating construction while keeping my office open so my availablity will be a bit limited over the next two months. We hope to be finished the project by September 1.

We are looking forward to expanding services including in office ESWT via a Sonocur unit (have been waiting a long time for this). I am a strong believer in a business model that is office based, keeping costs down and making treatment available for as many as possible.
Ed

D.Thomas on 7/09/02 at 16:11 (089363)

There you are :) My email address is (email removed)

I need your opinion on a couple of things.

Thanks Dr. Ed.

Ed Davis, DPM on 7/09/02 at 14:08 (089358)

I will forward my email to you if you post your email address here. I would prefer not to post mine until I obtain a second address since it is a hotmail account that is constantly going over the limit bouncing emails.

I am currently expanding my office, coordinating construction while keeping my office open so my availablity will be a bit limited over the next two months. We hope to be finished the project by September 1.

We are looking forward to expanding services including in office ESWT via a Sonocur unit (have been waiting a long time for this). I am a strong believer in a business model that is office based, keeping costs down and making treatment available for as many as possible.
Ed

D.Thomas on 7/09/02 at 16:11 (089363)

There you are :) My email address is (email removed)

I need your opinion on a couple of things.

Thanks Dr. Ed.