Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Know any ESWT providers in DC, MD, or VA?

Posted by Victoria B on 7/11/02 at 21:46 (089516)

Help me! I've been suffering from plantar fasciitis (ie, chronic foot pain) for many years and my doctor prescribed shock wave therapy, but he doesn't have the FDA approval yet to do ESWT in his office. Therefore, I am anxious to find a doctor in the DC metro area (or as close as I can get) who administers ESWT. Does anyone know of any good doctors in this area that do ESWT? Please tell me the name, phone number, and your experience with them administering ESWT?

Thank you.

Re: Know any ESWT providers in DC, MD, or VA?

DR Zuckerman on 7/11/02 at 22:01 (089517)

Hi

I am part of a group of thirty five doctors who perform ESWT . We are located in PA, NJ and Del. If you would like our like and an informational packet on ESWT just let me know. We have been using ESWT for almost three years with very good sucess. Just e-mail Dr. Z at (email removed)

Jo-Anne G on 7/18/02 at 06:22 (089939)

There are several doctors in maryland. Go to the Healthtronics(sp), they use the OssaTron machine, site and they have a US map you can click on and find doctors in your area. I'm presently negotiating w/my insurance company for ESWT treatment w/a doctor in Laurel, MD.

Jenny B on 7/23/02 at 09:03 (090414)

Victoria:
We are located less than 60 minutes from Baltimore, in South Central Pennsylvania and have been performing ESWTs for more than 2 years. Please contact us via email or call 1.888.757.3537.

DR Zuckerman on 7/11/02 at 22:01 (089517)

Hi

I am part of a group of thirty five doctors who perform ESWT . We are located in PA, NJ and Del. If you would like our like and an informational packet on ESWT just let me know. We have been using ESWT for almost three years with very good sucess. Just e-mail Dr. Z at (email removed)

Jo-Anne G on 7/18/02 at 06:22 (089939)

There are several doctors in maryland. Go to the Healthtronics(sp), they use the OssaTron machine, site and they have a US map you can click on and find doctors in your area. I'm presently negotiating w/my insurance company for ESWT treatment w/a doctor in Laurel, MD.

Jenny B on 7/23/02 at 09:03 (090414)

Victoria:
We are located less than 60 minutes from Baltimore, in South Central Pennsylvania and have been performing ESWTs for more than 2 years. Please contact us via email or call 1.888.757.3537.