Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

It's finished!!!!

Posted by Necee on 7/12/02 at 09:50 (089541)

I finally completed my inside house painting!!!!
I'm so happy that I was able to finish this project, it didn't come without some achng feet and tired back though. Everything is so fresh looking, I didn't realize how much dust can accumulate under furniture!!!
Now its time to enjoy the rest of my month off!!!!

Happy trails....

Necee

Re: It's finished!!!!

Carole C in NOLA on 7/12/02 at 11:16 (089553)

That's great! Maybe you will be able to relax your feet some in the rest of your month off, and with any luck you will end up with a beautiful home AND happy feet. :)

Pat yourself on the back! That painting was a lot of work.

Carole C

Missy B on 7/12/02 at 15:03 (089565)

Hi Necee,

So glad to hear that you were able to get your house painting and cleaning done. Now take some time to pamper yourself - how about a full body massage - that might make you feel as bright and sparkling as your house is now. Enjoy the rest of your time off.

Missy B.

Suzanne D on 7/13/02 at 08:08 (089598)

Congratulations on a job well-done, I am sure! Now sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor!

Suzanne :-)

Carole C in NOLA on 7/12/02 at 11:16 (089553)

That's great! Maybe you will be able to relax your feet some in the rest of your month off, and with any luck you will end up with a beautiful home AND happy feet. :)

Pat yourself on the back! That painting was a lot of work.

Carole C

Missy B on 7/12/02 at 15:03 (089565)

Hi Necee,

So glad to hear that you were able to get your house painting and cleaning done. Now take some time to pamper yourself - how about a full body massage - that might make you feel as bright and sparkling as your house is now. Enjoy the rest of your time off.

Missy B.

Suzanne D on 7/13/02 at 08:08 (089598)

Congratulations on a job well-done, I am sure! Now sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor!

Suzanne :-)