Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

pain increase during day

Posted by Susan L. on 7/12/02 at 21:56 (089591)

I'm thin, and I wear prescription orthotics. I don't have much pain in the morning, but by the end of the day my right heel is almost unbearable. I was diagnosed with Plantar fasciitis about a year ago, but could it be something else? My symptoms at first went away, but now they're worse than ever.

Re: Re:My Problem exactly Try Dr Kiper's

Ron P. on 7/13/02 at 00:39 (089593)

Hi Susan

U don't want to hear this...another pair of prescription orthotics...but the liquid silicon flows back & forth. He is pretty cocky about their effacacy & gives a pretty long money back trial period. Think the trick is to wear them at all times in all your shoes...pain...but better than surgey! Good Luck RonP Sunnyvale

Re: Re:My Problem exactly Try Dr Kiper's

Ron P. on 7/13/02 at 00:39 (089593)

Hi Susan

U don't want to hear this...another pair of prescription orthotics...but the liquid silicon flows back & forth. He is pretty cocky about their effacacy & gives a pretty long money back trial period. Think the trick is to wear them at all times in all your shoes...pain...but better than surgey! Good Luck RonP Sunnyvale