Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

DR. KIPER - MEPHISTOS & MORE!

Posted by RACHAEL T. on 7/16/02 at 22:58 (089830)

I just purchased a pair of Mephisto boots - & they are WUUUNDERFUL! I tried on several other shoes at a Lexington, Ky. shoe store - Finns, Mephistos, Birks, Think, & more! They had the most comfortable shoes I've ever tried - I would recommend the Mephistos highly! Sure, I am much improved over last year this time - but these shoes have now given me a new edge!!! I am also wondering on the Dr. Kiper insole about which people are posting lately. Any more info on them would be appreciated!

Re: DR. KIPER - MEPHISTOS & MORE!

Ron P. on 7/19/02 at 12:40 (090120)

Hi RACHAEL T.
So I'm the guilty one that references Dr Kiper...he fixed my heelsper after nothing else worked & i think his treatment should be at least considered by anyone that is really hurting...kind of the better mousetrap theroy

He will give you a free consultation for 10min or so. No surgery or long distances but the Silicone takes time ...2 weeks before you definitely feel it & 6 mo.s for full effect. Its worth a shot ... his # is 800 DRKIPER. Good Luck! Ron Sunnyvale CA

Re: DR. KIPER - MEPHISTOS & MORE!

Ron P. on 7/19/02 at 12:40 (090120)

Hi RACHAEL T.
So I'm the guilty one that references Dr Kiper...he fixed my heelsper after nothing else worked & i think his treatment should be at least considered by anyone that is really hurting...kind of the better mousetrap theroy

He will give you a free consultation for 10min or so. No surgery or long distances but the Silicone takes time ...2 weeks before you definitely feel it & 6 mo.s for full effect. Its worth a shot ... his # is 800 DRKIPER. Good Luck! Ron Sunnyvale CA