Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Silicone Dynamic Orthotics

Posted by Errol H on 7/20/02 at 23:36 (090254)

Hello everyone at Heelspurs.com! Here's my 14-month follow-up report. I bought the silicone orthotics from Dr. Kiper who is mentioned in this website. I had severe pain for 4 years prior to the SDO's, and noticed some relief within a month. I had tried nearly all conservative therapies previously. I now have ~90% less pain, and can walk 7 miles around a nearby lake without a problem. Dr. Kiper estimated that I would take 1-2 years to fully heal, and also thought that I might be running again sometime. I'm not sure I want to run again, but it's great to be free of most of the pain. I would encourage anyone with high arches to consider the SDO's, since I found that other custom orthotics didn't fit in my shoes well, but the SDO's are squishy 'water beds' for your feet, and fit most shoes easily. I'd be happy to correspond with anyone interested in the SDO's. I'm not a paid consultant!

Re: Silicone Dynamic Orthotics

F.H. on 7/21/02 at 11:26 (090280)

What's your email?

Ron P. on 7/24/02 at 16:19 (090514)

F.H.
I'm the other fan... solved my problem...see my reply above to Melissa as to tips for wearing...GoodLuck!

F.H. on 7/21/02 at 11:26 (090280)

What's your email?

Ron P. on 7/24/02 at 16:19 (090514)

F.H.
I'm the other fan... solved my problem...see my reply above to Melissa as to tips for wearing...GoodLuck!