Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

healing

Posted by jane w on 7/21/02 at 09:08 (090273)

Ive been away from this website a long while, because I no longer suffer from the problem . No one ever mentioned this on the website, but I had heard from a friend who had heelspurs, that 'it will go away', and it did. I wrote to the website with burning 'glowing charcoal briquettes' in my heels, constant pain and limping on standing/waking, giving away my pretty/sexy shoes and thinking I'd never wear attractive shoes again, and it went away... has anyone else experienced this? and has it returned? As I write this, I realize that I have had some tenderness and stiffness in my feet apon awakening, and recall the slow start of this problem...
any response?
Thank you!
Sinead

Re: healing

Necee on 7/22/02 at 00:20 (090333)

I can't say that it will ever go away. My PF has been lingering on now for over a year.

I would caution you to be careful of the type of shoes you wear, I threw fashion out the window when I was diagnosed with PF. I realize how tempting it is to slip back into those cute fashionable shoes, but since you mentioned in your post about waking with some tenderness and stiffness, then its just not worth it.

Take care of those feet! Do you ice them? I would think if you get started on some sort of therapy it won't progress to something worse.

Happy trails to you....

Necee

Re: healing

Necee on 7/22/02 at 00:20 (090333)

I can't say that it will ever go away. My PF has been lingering on now for over a year.

I would caution you to be careful of the type of shoes you wear, I threw fashion out the window when I was diagnosed with PF. I realize how tempting it is to slip back into those cute fashionable shoes, but since you mentioned in your post about waking with some tenderness and stiffness, then its just not worth it.

Take care of those feet! Do you ice them? I would think if you get started on some sort of therapy it won't progress to something worse.

Happy trails to you....

Necee