Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

ESWT In N. Calif.

Posted by Robert H. on 7/22/02 at 15:09 (090362)

I have been unable to work at all for 19 months due to Severe heel pain. I have tried EVERYTHING!!! Ice,4 types of custom orthodics,splints,4months of phiscal therpy, taping,steching,all types of medications,bi-lateral planter facia release{surgery}.I have been to 5 DPM,-2 orthopedics-1 DO,3 MDS,2massage clincs,2p.t.. I have spent over $30,000 ; There is nothing on the internet I have not tried!!! I am looking to try 'ESWT' {why not}the next option is amputation!!! I am looking for a DR.,Clinc,surgery center,etc that does 'ESWT' with the 'OSSATRON ' in Northern California that has a considerable amount of experence!{not 1 or 2 procederes}Thanks for any sugestions SIncerley HOBELED In CHICO!!!

Re: ESWT In N. Calif.

Ron P. on 7/24/02 at 15:58 (090508)

Hi Robert
1st call Dr Kiper...he is in Arcadia CA. I soved my problem with Dr Kiper's liquid silicone orthotics. It seems to be the massaging movement that does the trick. He will give you a 5=10 min consultation over the phone. Ask him whats his sucess record is with your specfic heel problem. The number is 800 DRKIPER.

2nd try Dr David Lee he also is in So. CA & has a new ESWT shop w/ impressive protocols...Good Luck! Ron

R Harris on 7/24/02 at 16:21 (090515)

Thanks Ron , I have every Gel insole made,I Will try DR kiper,and Dr Lee if I can find him any info onhis home town,first name etc would be greatly appriated Thanks again very,very much. Robert{Chico CA}

Jane T on 7/26/02 at 10:33 (090665)

I am probably going to fly to Toronto Canada and go to the Bayshore Clnic. I live in Oakland, Ca.
They have over 5 years experience and use two different machines depending on the case: 3 treatment low intensity Siemons and high intensity one treatment Ossatron.,
Cost is $5000 both feet here
Cost in Canada $2000 both feet low intensity plus flight and hotel ($80/night)
Cost in Canada high intensity Ossatron (what they do here): $3400 plus flight , hotel
I am probably going to do low intensity.
I had surgery on the l foot 20 years ago and was recommended for surgery on the right. I have had worse pain on the r for 2 years, a lot worse (inability to function) for 5 months, and in the last 3 weeks I have developed TTS on the right.

Ron P. on 7/24/02 at 15:58 (090508)

Hi Robert
1st call Dr Kiper...he is in Arcadia CA. I soved my problem with Dr Kiper's liquid silicone orthotics. It seems to be the massaging movement that does the trick. He will give you a 5=10 min consultation over the phone. Ask him whats his sucess record is with your specfic heel problem. The number is 800 DRKIPER.

2nd try Dr David Lee he also is in So. CA & has a new ESWT shop w/ impressive protocols...Good Luck! Ron

R Harris on 7/24/02 at 16:21 (090515)

Thanks Ron , I have every Gel insole made,I Will try DR kiper,and Dr Lee if I can find him any info onhis home town,first name etc would be greatly appriated Thanks again very,very much. Robert{Chico CA}

Jane T on 7/26/02 at 10:33 (090665)

I am probably going to fly to Toronto Canada and go to the Bayshore Clnic. I live in Oakland, Ca.
They have over 5 years experience and use two different machines depending on the case: 3 treatment low intensity Siemons and high intensity one treatment Ossatron.,
Cost is $5000 both feet here
Cost in Canada $2000 both feet low intensity plus flight and hotel ($80/night)
Cost in Canada high intensity Ossatron (what they do here): $3400 plus flight , hotel
I am probably going to do low intensity.
I had surgery on the l foot 20 years ago and was recommended for surgery on the right. I have had worse pain on the r for 2 years, a lot worse (inability to function) for 5 months, and in the last 3 weeks I have developed TTS on the right.