Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

JohnH

Posted by wendyn on 7/26/02 at 21:02 (090716)

A non-related foot post.

Are you still enjoying the odd Molson? I have moved on from Corona's - Sol is THE Mexican beer for the summer. I am enjoying one right now, and I thought I would share that with you.

Re: JohnH

john h on 7/27/02 at 09:28 (090737)

Wendy you peak my interest. I have never heard of Sol but shall check that out today. It is so darn hot here these days with the heat index running around 105 degrees. I actually like working in the yard in the heat. I guess this comes from to much sun in the jungle. We had a beer in Thailand which is named Sanghi if I spelled it right. If you ever see that give it a go.

Re: JohnH

john h on 7/27/02 at 09:28 (090737)

Wendy you peak my interest. I have never heard of Sol but shall check that out today. It is so darn hot here these days with the heat index running around 105 degrees. I actually like working in the yard in the heat. I guess this comes from to much sun in the jungle. We had a beer in Thailand which is named Sanghi if I spelled it right. If you ever see that give it a go.