Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dr. Ed

Posted by D.Thomas on 7/27/02 at 19:59 (090769)

Is there some reason why you wont send your email address to me? I just want to ask if know of a couple of doctors and what you think about what surgreys they would like to perform. Four weeks ago you said to post my email and you would send yours. I have posted it twice to no avial. If you don't want to send it to me just say so and you wont have to ignore my posts.

Re: Dr. Ed

Ed Davis, DPM on 7/30/02 at 19:43 (091038)

I am not posting it online since my hotmail account has limited capacity and cannot respond to large amounts of mail. Several weeks ago I mentioned that if you leave your email address online I would send you an email with my return address, which I have now done twice. If you have not recieved it, leave your email address again here and I will send my email addres directly to you.
Ed

D.Thomas on 7/31/02 at 09:09 (091119)

(email removed)

Ed Davis, DPM on 7/30/02 at 19:43 (091038)

I am not posting it online since my hotmail account has limited capacity and cannot respond to large amounts of mail. Several weeks ago I mentioned that if you leave your email address online I would send you an email with my return address, which I have now done twice. If you have not recieved it, leave your email address again here and I will send my email addres directly to you.
Ed

D.Thomas on 7/31/02 at 09:09 (091119)

(email removed)