Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

My dear friends,Tomorrow is my first nerve Block,

Posted by Tammie on 7/28/02 at 12:38 (090804)

I am on my way of finding a life that is much freeer without so much pain! I have come a very long way from just a sore nagging foot to lots of treatments and surgeries to now the pain managements treatments!If it was not for all of you I dont know what would have happened to me! So many stood by with a soft gentle push and then there were the ones that had to open my closed eyes to realitiy and still I am thankful for all of the help!

Tomorrow , My dear friends shall be there for me as promised, there are many to thank so all you know who you are and Thank you! I also hope to be able to use Julies soft voice and her words will keep me in control of my frightening feelings!I am scared but it is the first ,one and that alone is the scary of the unknown! No book for you just a big thank u to all! Love to you all and the best in your healing of your feet also!

Re: My dear friends,Tomorrow is my first nerve Block,

Carole C in NOLA on 7/28/02 at 14:01 (090810)

Tammie, good luck! This may be the beginning of a more pain free life for you. I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Many of us will be! So, remember tomorrow that we are all there with you in our thoughts, even if we can't be there in person.

Carole C

Susie on 7/28/02 at 14:29 (090811)

Tammie, Good luck with the block. I'm sure you will get relief and dont worry it is a breeze. My best to you, Susie

J. King on 7/28/02 at 15:37 (090815)

I had two nerve blocks in my back and neck. It was no big deal although it is a surgical procedure. They usually put you into twilight sleep. The most painful thing was getting the I.V. into the vein in my hand. The Pain management guys do them in bunches, one patient after another. They also inject a narcotic so you have little pain after the procedure. Not bad!

John

Suzanne D on 7/28/02 at 18:57 (090838)

Dear Tammie,

As always, my prayers and best wishes will be with you tomorrow! Take comfort in knowing that many friends will be thinking of you. May this help your pain and give you better days ahead!

Suzanne :-)

linda a on 7/28/02 at 22:51 (090868)

hello tammie ! i will be praying for you . i hope this will help you deal w/ the foot pain . linda (ky)

Necee on 7/30/02 at 00:37 (090960)

I was at the ranch over the weekend.....got home and read your message about having the nerve block, I sure hope that everything went well. I will send you and e mail soon.
You know that your always in my thoughts and prayers.

Necee

Carole C in NOLA on 7/28/02 at 14:01 (090810)

Tammie, good luck! This may be the beginning of a more pain free life for you. I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Many of us will be! So, remember tomorrow that we are all there with you in our thoughts, even if we can't be there in person.

Carole C

Susie on 7/28/02 at 14:29 (090811)

Tammie, Good luck with the block. I'm sure you will get relief and dont worry it is a breeze. My best to you, Susie

J. King on 7/28/02 at 15:37 (090815)

I had two nerve blocks in my back and neck. It was no big deal although it is a surgical procedure. They usually put you into twilight sleep. The most painful thing was getting the I.V. into the vein in my hand. The Pain management guys do them in bunches, one patient after another. They also inject a narcotic so you have little pain after the procedure. Not bad!

John

Suzanne D on 7/28/02 at 18:57 (090838)

Dear Tammie,

As always, my prayers and best wishes will be with you tomorrow! Take comfort in knowing that many friends will be thinking of you. May this help your pain and give you better days ahead!

Suzanne :-)

linda a on 7/28/02 at 22:51 (090868)

hello tammie ! i will be praying for you . i hope this will help you deal w/ the foot pain . linda (ky)

Necee on 7/30/02 at 00:37 (090960)

I was at the ranch over the weekend.....got home and read your message about having the nerve block, I sure hope that everything went well. I will send you and e mail soon.
You know that your always in my thoughts and prayers.

Necee