Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Horse Book - did you find it?

Posted by RACHAEL T. on 7/28/02 at 18:39 (090836)

Suzanne, Hope you found the horsey book I recommended & that your friend is healing. I hope she enjoys the book as much as I did! Guess you read my prev. post that I continue to improve -- hopefully, you are too! My Mephisto boots (w/ my custom orth) have helped LOTS! They were worth the price! I also used a new tape method when riding - I think it is helpful. Read about it on the 1st msg. board. I am hoping that this finds you with Happy Feet too at this time!

Re: Got it! :-)

Suzanne D on 7/30/02 at 19:37 (091036)

Thank you, Rachael! I called a bookstore in the nearest town and found that they have one copy. They are holding it for me. I am planning to pick it up tomorrow and take it to Mary Jo. I know she will really appreciate it, and I appreciate your suggestion!

I am going to try the taping idea. I have taped often with the 2-strip method with helpful results, and I want to try this one as well.

I'm glad to hear of your progress! Your Mephisto boots sound really good for you.

School begins next Monday, so I have been quite busy getting ready and doing many last minute things with my daughters and taking care of those dental, hair appointments and so forth. So much to do, so little time! :-)

Right now my feet are 'rebelling' at my hurrying around, and to 'add insult to injury', I found tonight that I have poison ivy on my big toe and the toe next to it on my 'worst foot'! Now how I got that since I wear socks and SAS shoes 90% of the time is a feat in itself; of course I am extremely sensitive to poison ivy. I can be a half mile from someone burning a field and get it.

Continue with your good progress reports! I love to read them.

Thanks again,
Suzanne :-)

Re: Got it! :-)

Suzanne D on 7/30/02 at 19:37 (091036)

Thank you, Rachael! I called a bookstore in the nearest town and found that they have one copy. They are holding it for me. I am planning to pick it up tomorrow and take it to Mary Jo. I know she will really appreciate it, and I appreciate your suggestion!

I am going to try the taping idea. I have taped often with the 2-strip method with helpful results, and I want to try this one as well.

I'm glad to hear of your progress! Your Mephisto boots sound really good for you.

School begins next Monday, so I have been quite busy getting ready and doing many last minute things with my daughters and taking care of those dental, hair appointments and so forth. So much to do, so little time! :-)

Right now my feet are 'rebelling' at my hurrying around, and to 'add insult to injury', I found tonight that I have poison ivy on my big toe and the toe next to it on my 'worst foot'! Now how I got that since I wear socks and SAS shoes 90% of the time is a feat in itself; of course I am extremely sensitive to poison ivy. I can be a half mile from someone burning a field and get it.

Continue with your good progress reports! I love to read them.

Thanks again,
Suzanne :-)