Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

foot dr vs.nerve dr!!!!!

Posted by wanda m. on 7/31/02 at 17:21 (091189)

i have tarsal tunnel in both feet and its going into the 6th yr. tried everything except surgey.

now to make matters worse i have morten's newroma's (didnt spell right)
in both feet and the bottom of my feet right at the base of my toes next to big one is so swelled, use to get B=12 injections but moved from tampa.
Now what i want to ask the dr's since all of this is nerve related why dont folks go to the nerve dr's?? Thats my next move so wish me well, just trying to find some relief almost crippled.
I will wait on answer, but all you praying folks please pray for some relief for at times i get so down.

Re: foot dr vs.nerve dr!!!!!

BrianG on 8/01/02 at 21:52 (091353)

Hi Wanda,

Sorry the B-12 shots didn't have a long lasting effect. I do remember they were working for awhile, right? If the Pods, or Neuro's can't help you, why not look into a pain management clinic. Hopefully they can make life bearable again.

Good luck
BrianG, not a doc

Re: foot dr vs.nerve dr!!!!!

BrianG on 8/01/02 at 21:52 (091353)

Hi Wanda,

Sorry the B-12 shots didn't have a long lasting effect. I do remember they were working for awhile, right? If the Pods, or Neuro's can't help you, why not look into a pain management clinic. Hopefully they can make life bearable again.

Good luck
BrianG, not a doc