Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Back to work!!!!

Posted by Necee on 8/01/02 at 01:18 (091238)

Well, tomorrow night is the big night!! It's back to work I go.....
I sure have gotten spoiled to being off this month! Everything is done that I planned on doing, so that's a great feeling.
I got the inside rooms of my house painted the first two weeks that I was off, spent some extended weekends at the ranch, took a day trip with my sweet niece and nephew, spent one afternoon shopping with a longtime girlfriend, met a highschool girlfriend that I haven't seen in 11 yrs for lunch, that was a good visit, we ate in a tea room at our historical town square, it was so nice to just sit and have good conversation and reminisce. I also had a 'barn sale', that was hard work! but I sure enjoyed meeting nice folks and besides that I got rid of a lot of 'junk'! And made some MONEY too!

Happy trails......

Necee

Re: Back to work!!!!

Suzanne D on 8/01/02 at 17:51 (091316)

Good luck going back to work, Necee, and I am so glad you had such a good month off!

Take care!
Suzanne :-)

Re: Back to work!!!!

Suzanne D on 8/01/02 at 17:51 (091316)

Good luck going back to work, Necee, and I am so glad you had such a good month off!

Take care!
Suzanne :-)