Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

tired feet!!

Posted by Necee on 8/02/02 at 08:01 (091384)

I came home from work last night with tired feet....that first auction was a long and busy one. I had rested all day and made sure I took my medicine before going. I feel better this morning, but not near enough sleep! I didn't get to bed until 12:30am then up at 6:45! I'm the type that needs at least 8 hrs sleep.

Hope ya'll have a great weekend!

Happy trails.....

Necee

Re: rest them feet Necee!

Mahatmelissama on 8/05/02 at 18:26 (091671)

i find a good 8 to 9 hours of sleep DOES help my feet!

I have read articles showing Americans are getting less and less sleep and more accidents and mistakes (like in the operating table) pop up because of sleep depravation. If you do a search on google or yahoo...they pop up.

It is very important to get enough sleep, the bible says to!

'It is in vain that you rise up early and go late to rest, eating the bread of anxious toil; for he gives to his beloved sleep.'

Necee on 8/05/02 at 20:29 (091684)

Thanks!
I do try to get enough sleep, I need at least 8 hrs, but last night my dog woke me up barking outside, I went to see what the comotion was all about and when I went back to bed I couldn't go to sleep! You can bet I'll be in bed and hopefully asleep by 10pm tonight.

Happy trails...

Necee

Carole C in NOLA on 8/05/02 at 21:21 (091698)

Wow! I wish I'd known that quote in grad school. :)

Carole C

Mahatmelissama on 8/05/02 at 18:26 (091671)

i find a good 8 to 9 hours of sleep DOES help my feet!

I have read articles showing Americans are getting less and less sleep and more accidents and mistakes (like in the operating table) pop up because of sleep depravation. If you do a search on google or yahoo...they pop up.

It is very important to get enough sleep, the bible says to!

'It is in vain that you rise up early and go late to rest, eating the bread of anxious toil; for he gives to his beloved sleep.'

Necee on 8/05/02 at 20:29 (091684)

Thanks!
I do try to get enough sleep, I need at least 8 hrs, but last night my dog woke me up barking outside, I went to see what the comotion was all about and when I went back to bed I couldn't go to sleep! You can bet I'll be in bed and hopefully asleep by 10pm tonight.

Happy trails...

Necee

Carole C in NOLA on 8/05/02 at 21:21 (091698)

Wow! I wish I'd known that quote in grad school. :)

Carole C