Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Loose rubberband feeling in Fascia?

Posted by Carolyn F. on 8/04/02 at 10:56 (091538)

Does anyone else have that loose rubberband feeling in their PF when stretching out the foot? Is this bad, good or indifferent?

Re: Loose rubberband feeling in Fascia?

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/04/02 at 15:12 (091557)

Is there pain with this. I have found that when ESWT breaks up the pain cycle the bottom of the foot becomes more elastic and loose. Is this what you mean

Mar on 8/04/02 at 20:21 (091576)

I wish mine were loose -- they are tight as drums!! I would think that loose would cause less or no pain -- yes? Mar

Carolyn F. on 8/05/02 at 00:32 (091595)

I have just as much pain in my heels and arch area as before ESWT. It is only when I flex my toes towards my heal that I get this sensation. Not painfull, just weird and wondering if this was a sign of anything.

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/04/02 at 15:12 (091557)

Is there pain with this. I have found that when ESWT breaks up the pain cycle the bottom of the foot becomes more elastic and loose. Is this what you mean

Mar on 8/04/02 at 20:21 (091576)

I wish mine were loose -- they are tight as drums!! I would think that loose would cause less or no pain -- yes? Mar

Carolyn F. on 8/05/02 at 00:32 (091595)

I have just as much pain in my heels and arch area as before ESWT. It is only when I flex my toes towards my heal that I get this sensation. Not painfull, just weird and wondering if this was a sign of anything.