Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

**Happy Belated Birthday Tammie!!*

Posted by Necee on 8/07/02 at 00:15 (091811)

I'm sorry this is late....I sure hope that you had a wonderful birthday.
You are always full of sunshine, giving love and concern through your heartfelt messages. When reading, one can almost feel your arms wrapped around us. You have that special touch dear friend, and thats why I feel especially blessed that we are friends.
Take care dear friend, I hope that your, 'up and at em' again real soon!
Happy Belated Birthday!

Love ya Tammie!

Necee

Re: **Happy Belated Birthday Tammie!!*

Suzanne D on 8/07/02 at 17:44 (091887)

The same from me as well, Tammie!

Suzanne :-)

Tammie on 8/07/02 at 18:30 (091891)

Why thank you!!!My Bday should have been wonderful but unfortuanly it could have been better. I had a nerve block done and it was not the best and worse the results were not what we had hoped. One more next monday!!! Hopefully that will be the one we have been waiting!In any case Today and Tomorrow is a new Day and I am ready for it. Hopefully so are you and everyone else. Have a good day!

Suzanne D on 8/07/02 at 17:44 (091887)

The same from me as well, Tammie!

Suzanne :-)

Tammie on 8/07/02 at 18:30 (091891)

Why thank you!!!My Bday should have been wonderful but unfortuanly it could have been better. I had a nerve block done and it was not the best and worse the results were not what we had hoped. One more next monday!!! Hopefully that will be the one we have been waiting!In any case Today and Tomorrow is a new Day and I am ready for it. Hopefully so are you and everyone else. Have a good day!