Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Heel Spur

Posted by Michael on 8/07/02 at 14:52 (091864)

Dear Doctor,

I am having probelms with my heels the last few months, just found out lately that i'm suffering from heel bone spurs, There doesn't seem to be any cure, can you recommend something that would ease the pain.

Thanking you
Michael Allan

Re: Heel Spur

Dr. David S. Wander on 8/07/02 at 15:05 (091868)

Michael,

There certainly are dozens of options for your heel pain, and many patients do get 'cured'. First, I would read Scott's paper on heel pain on this website. It is extremely informative and very inclusive of treatment options. Second, I would have the problem diagnosed by a doctor prior to beginning home treatment or prior to taking advice from this site.

Re: Heel Spur

Dr. David S. Wander on 8/07/02 at 15:05 (091868)

Michael,

There certainly are dozens of options for your heel pain, and many patients do get 'cured'. First, I would read Scott's paper on heel pain on this website. It is extremely informative and very inclusive of treatment options. Second, I would have the problem diagnosed by a doctor prior to beginning home treatment or prior to taking advice from this site.