Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Bilateral hallux rigidus

Posted by Janet A on 8/07/02 at 17:20 (091884)

Thanks Dr. Warner for the information on hallux rigidus. Besides the bilateral hallux rigidus, I also have spurs in the middle of my foot. I have a resultant tight ankle and plantar fascitis. Are there any current studies, new treatments, clinical trials, etc. What would be a good teaching hospital to take care of my problem. We live in a small rural area in the mountains and the doctor I went to had never done one before. I jog daily in the pool for a couple of hours which I detest. I usually run, bicycle, and practice on an eliptical trainer. I want my life back!!!!

Re: Bilateral hallux rigidus

Joe S on 8/07/02 at 21:47 (091902)

Where do you live. There are excellent, well trained surgeons all over the country. If you give me a general region I can provide a list of docs for you.

Re: Bilateral hallux rigidus

Joe S on 8/07/02 at 21:47 (091902)

Where do you live. There are excellent, well trained surgeons all over the country. If you give me a general region I can provide a list of docs for you.