Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

OTC Inserts

Posted by dan on 8/10/02 at 16:26 (092134)

I'm trying Dr. Scholl's DynaStep Sport inserts. But they really push into my arches. I adjust them as best I can, but they're causing a bit of strain for sure. I just started using them. Is this normal, and should I try to let my feet get used to them as long as they aren't really hurting me?

Re: OTC Inserts

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/10/02 at 16:39 (092138)

May have to take out the existing materials inside your shoe. If this has been done, wear them one hour at a time until you get use to them. Good luck.

Dan M on 8/10/02 at 20:40 (092153)

Thanks. I know this is variable, but how much time should I give it before I can determine whether it's working or not? What's the average time of recovery, assuming they'll work?

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/10/02 at 16:39 (092138)

May have to take out the existing materials inside your shoe. If this has been done, wear them one hour at a time until you get use to them. Good luck.

Dan M on 8/10/02 at 20:40 (092153)

Thanks. I know this is variable, but how much time should I give it before I can determine whether it's working or not? What's the average time of recovery, assuming they'll work?