Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

SDO'S/DR. KIPER

Posted by RACHAEL T. on 8/13/02 at 22:22 (092415)

Would you please advise me on the SDO's by Dr. Kiper - your opinion would greatly be appreciated. I hate to order them & find them useless & pitch them into my box of 'foot stuff!' But, they sound like they may be worthwhile....please lend me your thoughts so that I can make a better evaluation on them before I relent & order. Thanks!

Re: SDO'S/DR. KIPER

Pauline on 8/16/02 at 09:50 (092661)

Rachael,
Have you seen the other posts here about the SDO's by Dr. Kiper? Many of them seem to be favorable. The mere fact that you get a 100% guaranteed refund except for the initial fitting cost is certainly a plus. Most of us have collections of orthotics that we paid lots of money for and got nothing in return. No refund and no help.

You might consider trying them. From what I've read on this site they appear almost risk free. I'd certainly get all the details from Dr. Kiper before ordering.

Re: SDO'S/DR. KIPER

Pauline on 8/16/02 at 09:50 (092661)

Rachael,
Have you seen the other posts here about the SDO's by Dr. Kiper? Many of them seem to be favorable. The mere fact that you get a 100% guaranteed refund except for the initial fitting cost is certainly a plus. Most of us have collections of orthotics that we paid lots of money for and got nothing in return. No refund and no help.

You might consider trying them. From what I've read on this site they appear almost risk free. I'd certainly get all the details from Dr. Kiper before ordering.