Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Tammie....where are you?? (NM)

Posted by Necee on 8/14/02 at 12:23 (092458)

Happy trails to you....

Necee

Re: Tammie....where are you?? (NM)

Tammie on 8/15/02 at 20:28 (092620)

Necee, will post u soon! Was treatment week a rough one this last one. I miss you and my friends that I post to and here but sometimes I just cant see straight enough to type lol not that anyone can tell as my style is a bit is a bit of chicken scratch left over from the days I jocked out of school! I found out that there are neet things to do . Not study of course. I loved reading it was my favorite thing, now my mom and people would tell me I wasted my mind on reading trash(meaning) love stories!

I was a great romantic at heart waiting for my knight in shining armour haha who would know he drove a car he had replenished convertible that I still dont know the name tho he would and he would feel badly if I told him I forgot that beauty of his life.Nope not my first knight but when he came he came with honesty the doors would open in a majical way his eyes were the killer oh yep those baby blue that looked so sparkly yep I was done for went home told mom dont let me date him mom/ she laughed so hard when i said mom I mean it he is the one. Haha he was 26 yrs ago.

Re: Tammie....where are you?? (NM)

Tammie on 8/15/02 at 20:28 (092620)

Necee, will post u soon! Was treatment week a rough one this last one. I miss you and my friends that I post to and here but sometimes I just cant see straight enough to type lol not that anyone can tell as my style is a bit is a bit of chicken scratch left over from the days I jocked out of school! I found out that there are neet things to do . Not study of course. I loved reading it was my favorite thing, now my mom and people would tell me I wasted my mind on reading trash(meaning) love stories!

I was a great romantic at heart waiting for my knight in shining armour haha who would know he drove a car he had replenished convertible that I still dont know the name tho he would and he would feel badly if I told him I forgot that beauty of his life.Nope not my first knight but when he came he came with honesty the doors would open in a majical way his eyes were the killer oh yep those baby blue that looked so sparkly yep I was done for went home told mom dont let me date him mom/ she laughed so hard when i said mom I mean it he is the one. Haha he was 26 yrs ago.