Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re:

Posted by Jim F on 8/15/02 at 23:55 (092639)

tammie,sorry you are so frustrated.i am too. But I haven't done the surgery cause all the docs are saying it may not work because I have signs of sensory neuropathy,I'm also the one who told you I have an underactive thyroid and they think that may be a factor,i've done topomax 275 mg a day, with 100 mg of ultram every 4 hrs along with 20 mgs of oxycontin just so i can support my family of four. if you were me would you get the surgery?i'm concerned if i wait too long the nerves will die and my chances of success will diminish ,isn't that true?thanks and hang in there woman!

Re: Re:

Tammie on 9/10/02 at 15:14 (094926)

I am sorry I just seen this and thought i would try to type a return . Jim Life gives us a million things to choose from!I cant advise you to do the right or safe things . I would love to have a answer for you I can offer this look at me, see where I am at! See me take a lot of medications to be a part of this world. Know that tho I recieve thease helpful meds, many many nights days or mornings the tears flow from the pain from the sadness in my heart from the full fillment of a days work , followed by the price I have to endure with terrible pain wondering shall I make it till the next day , My dear friend you have to choose for you! There are some who have the reverse side and they are out there enjoying the pain free time, I love to hear this as there is hope for some and those who are left like this, well they can cheer our good friends on and continue to pray for help and keep going.

Take care my friend and please let me know how it is going for you and if you chose to do the surgeries, how things are going for you! Take care my friend and Good times to u

Re: Re:

Tammie on 9/10/02 at 15:14 (094926)

I am sorry I just seen this and thought i would try to type a return . Jim Life gives us a million things to choose from!I cant advise you to do the right or safe things . I would love to have a answer for you I can offer this look at me, see where I am at! See me take a lot of medications to be a part of this world. Know that tho I recieve thease helpful meds, many many nights days or mornings the tears flow from the pain from the sadness in my heart from the full fillment of a days work , followed by the price I have to endure with terrible pain wondering shall I make it till the next day , My dear friend you have to choose for you! There are some who have the reverse side and they are out there enjoying the pain free time, I love to hear this as there is hope for some and those who are left like this, well they can cheer our good friends on and continue to pray for help and keep going.

Take care my friend and please let me know how it is going for you and if you chose to do the surgeries, how things are going for you! Take care my friend and Good times to u