Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Good Shoe?????

Posted by Tonya on 8/16/02 at 09:56 (092662)

I'm now about 3 mos. post-op for fascia release. I'm going to need to go shopping for shoes soon, and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good shoe that has good arch and ankle support? I know that it really comes down to what feels good on your own foot, but with a lot of us having the same problems, I'd like to know which ones have been most comfortable for you. Thanks. Tonya

Re: Good Shoe?????

BJC on 8/27/02 at 18:07 (093729)

I love my Clark's!!! Some styles have a deeper heel cup, which is perfect for my foot. I can walk in them from morning til night.

Lynn Mc on 11/16/02 at 09:49 (100378)

I was just wondering about this shoe is it a brand or store or what?? And what kind of store did you get them in . I have had pfr / tarsel tunnel surgery and will also soon be needing to get good shoes.

BJC on 8/27/02 at 18:07 (093729)

I love my Clark's!!! Some styles have a deeper heel cup, which is perfect for my foot. I can walk in them from morning til night.

Lynn Mc on 11/16/02 at 09:49 (100378)

I was just wondering about this shoe is it a brand or store or what?? And what kind of store did you get them in . I have had pfr / tarsel tunnel surgery and will also soon be needing to get good shoes.