Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Shirley

Posted by Julie on 8/18/02 at 14:36 (092844)

Shirley

Unfortunately you posted your message on the end of a thread that began in March and is now five months old. Before I realised this I emailed Laurie, who doesn't read the board so much any more, to ask her to look out for it, but she has just told me that she can't find it - unsurprisingly! So I'm posting it again on this new thread, and will tell her I have done so. I'm sure you will hear from her.

Re: I want to talk about RSD and getting foot surgery

Posted by SHIRLEY K on 8/17/02 at 15:48
I just want to talk to Laurie- I am fearful if the same thing is happening to me. I happened on chance to see RSD blurb in the local paper. It sounds so similar. I started with PF 5 years ago. If you can email me back Laurie, it would be great.
Thanks
Reply to Message # 92761

Re: To Shirley

Laurie R on 8/18/02 at 15:51 (092853)

Hi Shirley , I would love to help you , but I don't have your email address .... I will give you mine so you can email me with any questions you may have and I will do my best to help you ......

(email removed)

Dear Julie , thank you so much for finding the post for me ,I would of never found it back in March ......

Much love , Laurie R
PS I have much to say on the board , but I am not doing well now . When I feel better I will write my story .........

Re: To Laurie

wendyn on 8/18/02 at 16:45 (092857)

Laurie, sorry to hear things are not going well. I think of you often, please keep in touch.

Re: To Shirley

Laurie R on 8/18/02 at 15:51 (092853)

Hi Shirley , I would love to help you , but I don't have your email address .... I will give you mine so you can email me with any questions you may have and I will do my best to help you ......

(email removed)

Dear Julie , thank you so much for finding the post for me ,I would of never found it back in March ......

Much love , Laurie R
PS I have much to say on the board , but I am not doing well now . When I feel better I will write my story .........

Re: To Laurie

wendyn on 8/18/02 at 16:45 (092857)

Laurie, sorry to hear things are not going well. I think of you often, please keep in touch.