Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

For Scott

Posted by Dr. Marlene Reid on 8/21/02 at 02:10 (093055)

Scott- how do I make it so that each time I post I do not get a copy of that post or responses coming up on my email?? Thanks

Re: For Scott

Scott R on 8/21/02 at 07:06 (093061)

Hi Marlene, that 'feature' was bugging me to, so I took it out.

Dr. Marlene Reid on 8/23/02 at 21:52 (093382)

Thanks, how about the problem of going to 'posts since your last visit', I find that when I want to respond to something I can't go back to my 'post since...' page.

Scott R on 8/24/02 at 06:28 (093395)

It's supposed to be opening a new window when you click on a specific message so that when you'er finished responding, you can close that window and you'll be seeing your list of recent messages. Another thing to know after posting a message is that if you click 'back' twice quickly (2 fast clicks), then it will take you to the post you just responded to.

Scott R on 8/21/02 at 07:06 (093061)

Hi Marlene, that 'feature' was bugging me to, so I took it out.

Dr. Marlene Reid on 8/23/02 at 21:52 (093382)

Thanks, how about the problem of going to 'posts since your last visit', I find that when I want to respond to something I can't go back to my 'post since...' page.

Scott R on 8/24/02 at 06:28 (093395)

It's supposed to be opening a new window when you click on a specific message so that when you'er finished responding, you can close that window and you'll be seeing your list of recent messages. Another thing to know after posting a message is that if you click 'back' twice quickly (2 fast clicks), then it will take you to the post you just responded to.