Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Orthotics

Posted by Carrie on 8/21/02 at 10:30 (093082)

How many of you have had success with orthotics? Also the Ossa Tron how many have had relief from these treatments?

Thanks
Carrie

Re: Orthotics

Carole C in NOLA on 8/21/02 at 16:48 (093128)

My soft custom orthotics helped me a lot.

Carole C

R C on 8/22/02 at 09:31 (093196)

Tried boatloads of orthotics (both custom and off-the-shelf), and none provided any benefit. Tape worked marvelously, however. Never did the OssoTron thing.

carrie on 8/27/02 at 11:10 (093669)

I am curious why my pod seems to think that the harder orthotics are going to be the best for me, but at this point I am going to go with it, and see how it goes he did tell me that they are firm but that I need that with my arch. we shall see, I asked about soft orthotics and he said I can trade them in if the firmer ones don't work. Of course I am concerned since my feet are just so sensitive.

Tape didn't help me much at all, but maybe it was not done right, will try again I guess before I go to work tomorrow, see if it will help.

Carole C in NOLA on 8/21/02 at 16:48 (093128)

My soft custom orthotics helped me a lot.

Carole C

R C on 8/22/02 at 09:31 (093196)

Tried boatloads of orthotics (both custom and off-the-shelf), and none provided any benefit. Tape worked marvelously, however. Never did the OssoTron thing.

carrie on 8/27/02 at 11:10 (093669)

I am curious why my pod seems to think that the harder orthotics are going to be the best for me, but at this point I am going to go with it, and see how it goes he did tell me that they are firm but that I need that with my arch. we shall see, I asked about soft orthotics and he said I can trade them in if the firmer ones don't work. Of course I am concerned since my feet are just so sensitive.

Tape didn't help me much at all, but maybe it was not done right, will try again I guess before I go to work tomorrow, see if it will help.