Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Nikken shoes

Posted by David on 8/21/02 at 16:57 (093129)

I saw a person in Cleveland wearing high top (lace with velcro strap)
I wish I would have asked her where she got her shoes(but did not)
has anyone heard of Nikken shoes and ? where to get a look at them/try them on?
thanks
david

Re: Nikken shoes

BGCPed on 8/21/02 at 20:20 (093154)

That is a line of magnetic products that are sold via pyramid sales, friends sign up friends to sell under them. It is very pricy stuff and some of the theories are questionable.

I had a rep a few years back give me the pitch. He had a hand held plastic piece with 2 metal/magnet balls in it that had little spikes. He ran it up and down my scapula and held a 'meter' in front of my chest. He claimed that the needle on the meter jumping was the 'energy' passing through my shoulder blade, chest and being measured in front of my pectoral.

I picked up the meter and snapped my fingers and the needle jumped, it was a noise level meter that was picking up the clic clack of the balls. His card said MD after his name when I asked him what specialty he was and where he went to Med School he said 'MD means Magnet Distributor' I tossed him out, he probably will surface at a Good Feet Store

Re: Nikken shoes

BGCPed on 8/21/02 at 20:20 (093154)

That is a line of magnetic products that are sold via pyramid sales, friends sign up friends to sell under them. It is very pricy stuff and some of the theories are questionable.

I had a rep a few years back give me the pitch. He had a hand held plastic piece with 2 metal/magnet balls in it that had little spikes. He ran it up and down my scapula and held a 'meter' in front of my chest. He claimed that the needle on the meter jumping was the 'energy' passing through my shoulder blade, chest and being measured in front of my pectoral.

I picked up the meter and snapped my fingers and the needle jumped, it was a noise level meter that was picking up the clic clack of the balls. His card said MD after his name when I asked him what specialty he was and where he went to Med School he said 'MD means Magnet Distributor' I tossed him out, he probably will surface at a Good Feet Store