Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

pf and ?

Posted by christa c on 8/22/02 at 20:07 (093271)

im pretty sure i have pf my left foot is so sore in the morning when i first get up to walk on it and after sitting for long times and then standing it used to feel better as a walked on it but alot of time now it hurts throughout the day is that normal or could their be something else going on? for years my feet get so sore on the bottom where my arches are the get puffy and sore ive been to one dr and they said just soak them often does anyone know whey my arches would get so puffy. thanks if anyone knows i would appreciate it

Re: pf and ?

Dr. Marlene Reid on 8/23/02 at 21:47 (093380)

PF does progress to the point where it is painful throughout the day, especially if you work on cement or stand all day. It is possible from your description that you actually have a problem with the tendon in the inside of the arch.

Re: pf and ?

Dr. Marlene Reid on 8/23/02 at 21:47 (093380)

PF does progress to the point where it is painful throughout the day, especially if you work on cement or stand all day. It is possible from your description that you actually have a problem with the tendon in the inside of the arch.